Chp.17

-AUTHOR POV-

Meanwhile, back at the training field, we then see the girls stopped arguing at each other at last, as Miwa, Mai and Momo walked to their side and Nobara and Maki to there's...

Nobara: Stupid Mai! I'll make sure I bump into her later on and shut that mouth of hers for callin (YN) names!

Maki: What's wrong with her calling him "cute" or "handsome"

Nobara: It's weird okay! I don't like it, not a bit! She's toying with me and I will get my hands on that bitch! She has no right to call those names to (YN)! Momo as well!!

Maki: Hmm, well I hate to be that person...but sounds to me that you are becoming AND sounding a bit jealous.

Nobara: WH-WHA?! Me?! Jealous?! N-No way!!How can you say that Maki!? Psssh! As if!

Maki: Girl it's obvious, the fact you got upset when Mai and Momo were being way close to (YN), especially you gave Miwa the dead eyes when she grabbed his hands, and not to mention...you were at his room all night.

Nobara: Like...W-Wait, WHAT?!

Maki: Heh, don't think you were that sneaky, I saw you in the morning coming out from his room with him, and boy, you sure had a big smile on your face when you came out with him...slept good with him?

Nobara began to blush hard and feel a bit embarrassed...

Nobara: P-Please don't tell anyone, especially not to Gojo!

Maki: Heh, I won't, I'll keep that to myself.

Nobara: ...

Maki and Nobara walked up to the boys..

Panda: Done arguing?

Maki: Yea.

Nobara: ...Say, where's (YN)?

Megumi: Oh, he-

Noritoshi: Hey, have you guys seen Todo??

Muta: We haven't seen him.

Yuji: Oh, he Uh...well...

Panda: The dude and our classmate, (YN) left together the field and Uh...yeah, they left.

Toge: Kelp.

Nobara: Huh??! And you guys just let (YN) walk away with him?! What if that bastard tries hurting him like Yuji did!? Or like Fushiguro!

Megumi/Yuji: Hey.

Panda: Relax Nobara, so far nothing bad has happen...yet. They should be coming any second.

Nobara: And so what?! I cannot let that bastard try to kill him! I'm going after him!

Nobara started running down to leave the training field to go after and find (YN)...

Maki: Wait, Nobara! ...Damn.

Megumi: Face it, she can't be stop.

Panda: Hehe, I knew my revaluation was coming true.

Megumi: What Revaluation??

Panda: Oooh you know, Nobara and (YN)...eh?? Ehhh???

Toge: Bonito Flakes.

Megumi: Oh that? Yeah, we can tell.

Panda: Aww really??! I thought I was the only one here!

Yuji: Heh, trust me man, you're not the only one...we can see it all over Nobara.

Maki: True that.

Then, the staff teachers and the principal walked up to them...

Maga: Hey, where is (YN)??