Chp.10

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, (YN) encountered by a curse spirit, a special grade one, Jogo, who he then "kill" (YN)....but got too cocky and confident that he actually did, but didn't, as he looks and sees (YN) through the smoke around, glaring him down and his skin regenerating from the flames...

Jogo: ...What the hell?! What's going on??! He should be dropped dead now!

(YN): But I'm still standing, aren't I?

Jogo: Impossible! How are you-*Wait a sec!!*

Jogo then realize to see (YN) clearly from the smoke and also to see the black goo symbiote covering his body, as Venom began healing his burn marks...

Jogo: *That symbiote curse must be the reason why he isn't dead...no matter, he isn't special grade, I'll just keep blasting him over and over until he's done!*

Jogo then began slowly approaching to (YN) with a grin on his face...

Jogo: Hehe, well doesn't matter if ya still standing, I'll keep on blasting you over and over until you're gone punk! And then I'll take the curse away from you!

Venom: This guy is really annoying.

(YN): Yea, he is...and really pissing me off.

Venom: Can I eat his head off?

(YN): ...*deep menace tone* Yeaah, after I'm done beating the shit out of him, then you'll eat him, got it?

Venom: Crystal.

Jogo: What's the matter? Don't know how to make the first move? Haha! You're such a weakling! Never would thought a "special grade" like you is scared to fight a real special grade curse spirit like me! You're no special grade, you're just a good for nothing weak facile! You hear?! A weak-

Then, (YN) suddenly gain this horrifying speed out of nowhere, rushed to Jogo, strikes a brutal punch to his face to the ground, slamming him and caused a huge shockwave around to to the ground...

(YN): Sorry, could you repeat again? Couldn't hear you with my fist on your face.

Jogo: A-AACK...!!

(YN): Besides, there's more where that came from!!

(YN) then again strikes another punch to Jogo's face on the ground, and kept on throwing heavy brutal punches to his face...then, Jogo manage to escape from (YN) and backing up...but as he did, (YN) quickly appears behind Jogo and to land a hard kick to the side of Jogo's face, sending him flying crashing through the playground...Jogo was hurt badly and can barely get up...as he stood up he looks around and (YN) is nowhere to be seen...

Jogo: Wh-Where did he go?! That son of a bitch-UAGH!!!

(YN) was below Jogo, he strikes a vicious kick towards Jogo's chin, sending him flying up to the air as he leaps up and goes after Jogo in mid air, as he did, he grabs his waist behind and falls back down with him and to land a violent suplex to the ground and causing a impact around...afterwards, Jogo can barely get up and stand on his feet...but as he does, (YN) grabs Jogo's whole face, spins him around and tossing him away, as he did, (YN) extends his symbiote hand to catch Jogo in mid air from his leg, and then to slam him to the ground, and to swing him, crashing through several trees and to let him go and Jogo flying away and to fall crashing towards the ground...

Jogo: ...D-Damn it..!! H-His strength and speed...it's damn overwhelming!!! N-No! I can't lose, especially due from that punk!!

Jogo then sees (YN) in the air and to fall and crash landing on the floor and to slowly lift his head up and to see his eyes glaring down at him...