Chp.9

-AUTHOR POV-

As we then left off, (YN) was done with his training, he's been improving his skills as a sorcerer in Jujutsu High for the past 2 months, and as for now, he gets a requested mission from Gojo, who he will send (YN) alone on this mission to take out the curses that's located in his mission...this will be his first ever solo mission...he changed into his uniform and was ready to head to his mission...Gojo then have one of Jujutsu High's assistant director, Kiyotaka Ichiji...

Gojo then have one of Jujutsu High's assistant director, Kiyotaka Ichiji

To give (YN) a ride to his mission destination...so on, he gives him a ride as (YN) was at his back seat, and to then think about back at Jujutsu where Nobara began to worried for him going alone on his very first solo mission, he calm her down and ease her up that it'll be okay, he's trained hard and more enough to become a strong sorcerer as he is ranked special grade...Nobara haves him hope and wants to make sure he does okay and not get badly hurt...back with him now, he softly smiles the fact Nobara cares for his safety...
.
.
.
Minutes later, (YN) arrived to his destination, where the curse is being hidden in a huge abandon park...

(YN): So this is the park...?

Ichiji: Yes, Gojo said it's crawling with mid level curses and yet one strange strong curse around here, so do be careful.

(YN): Yeah, I will-

Venom: He looks scrawny, let's eat his head off!

(YN): What?! No! We are not eating him!

Ichiji: E-Excuse me???!

(YN): O-Oh! Sorry, I was-

Venom then appears out from (YN)'s body...

Venom: I said we should eat you, that head of yours looks tasty.

Ichiji: ...I-I see...so this is the curse parasite Gojo has told me about-

Venom: Parasite!??! I will assure you that I am not a damn parasite!! And if I ever hear you or anyone of you losers call me that, I will chop you're heads!!

(YN): ...I mean you do look like one.

Venom: Don't you get on his side!

Ichiji: Okay, enough of this, (YN), just get the job done okay? I will set up the veil, good luck and be careful.

Ichiji then set up a barrier veil around the whole park, as (YN) was in the veil...so he began walking around the park and looking around of how dead it looks...

(YN): Oh man, this park seem to be a lot of fun.

Venom: Yes, a bunch of people here and enough of them for me to eat their heads off.

(YN): Okay what is up with you and eating their heads??? You're not eating no human being heads! Only curses! That's the deal.

Venom: They don't taste good enough, they always taste dry.