Ch-1 The Lie

I don't believe this." Rohit said coming to Bhuvi's room looking at something in his phone.
"What happened?" Bhuvi asked closing his book as he noticed the anger in ro's voice.

"Read this." Ro said giving his phone to Bhuvi.
Bhuvi took it and looked at the article that he was showing.

"Chief selector says that the whole bcci had requested virat kohli to not leave captaincy."
Was the heading of the article.
Bhuvi read the whole article and it informed about how in an interview the chief selector said that they had requested virat kohli to not leave T20 captaincy.

"Why are they doing this?" Bhuvi asked little angrily. He wasn't the one to get angry quickly, but this bcci surely knew how to even make him angry.

"I have no clue about that. I am really getting angry now." Ro said. "I can't believe they can lie like this. Leave them, even Sourav sir is allowing all this."

"Yeah, leave that, he himself said that bcci had told virat. I never thought that he can lie like that."

"But what is even their problem with vi?"
"I dont know, ro. I think you should talk with them in the next meeting and clear this. We can't go on like this, with them telling whatever lies they want and degrading vi."

Ro nodded. "I will try to clear it in the next meeting."

In the evening the team decided to watch a movie together. As they were deciding, vi's phone rang. "I am coming in some time." Vi said and left the room quickly.
The others continued to decide the movie they wanted to watch. After much debate, they decided to start a series instead of movie.
"Let's watch family man S2." Yuzi suggested.

"Yeah i wanted to watch it from so long but we had decided that we will watch together and still we haven't." Kul said.

"Okay let's start that." Bhuvi said.
"I am going to call vi." Ro said as he went out of the room and towards virat's room.

He pushed open the door slightly to find vi sitting on the bed talking with someone and it looked like video call.

"I am sure you guys will be fantastic in the coming games." Ro heard someone's voice.
And he instantly recognized the voice also, but just to make sure he went inside and beside virat.

"Who are you talking to?" He asked as he peeked in the mobile and managed to see the person even though virat tried to hide it.

"You cheater." Ro shouted, throwing a pillow at virat.
"You didn't even care to inform us that he had called." He added throwing another pillow on virat while virat quickly got up and went a little far from the bed.

"And why do you keep calling him, mahi bhai, when you know he does like this." Complained rohit loud enough so that mahi bhai can hear on the call.

"I had tried you, ro, but your phone was switched off" Mahi answered.
"Then why didn't you call someone else?" Ro asked remembering that he had forgotten to charge his mobile.
"Because he also wants to talk to me only idiot." Vi said grinning at him.

"Mahi bhai." Ro whined.
"Please don't start to fight you two." Mahi said.

Ro then took the phone from vi's hand and ran to the room where everyone were, and after everyone had calmed down from being angry at virat for again hiding the call of mahi bhai, they all started to talk with him on different topics and no one let poor vi even come near to the phone since they believed that he had talked enough already.