Ch-11 Suspended

"This isn't working." Dev said to arjun frustrated. "This isn't working at all. Sourav is literally not doing anything. He just called them and that's that."

"I asked him to take action against virat but he's just saying that he doesn't want the world to know that anything's wrong between them or the team's morale will go down." Arjun informed. "He said he will see after maybe the team comes to India."

"But we can't wait or everything will calm down and then there will be no benifit."
"Then what do you suggest?" Arjun asked.
"Leak the audio through some good news channel to everyone. And then we can just wait and see the chaos it causes."

Arjun grinned at the idea. "Sounds like a good plan." He agreed and called someone.
"Hello, yes, send that call recording to some trusted new channel and ask them to keep it anonymous."

_____________

The team were sitting in a merry mood as they were going to India the next day.

They had completed their packing and were in virat and rohit's room.

The tv was on, but all the boys were doing their own work. They were either playing with each other to trying to sleep.

"Ro, how much do you sleep?" Vi asked his best friend, trying to wake him up by hitting him with pillows.

"Even jinks is sleeping, why don't you wake him up?" Rohit asked annoyed trying to push virat away.

"Because if jinks is sleeping, he must truly be tired while you just love to sleep." Vi said lightly hitting ro with pillows.

"Just go away vi, don't irritate me." Ro muttered and finally succeeded to push virat away.

Meanwhile, harry jaddu and kulcha were playing ludo and as harry killed yuzi's pawn he became happy and started to dance and unintentionally clicked a button on TV's remote which was beside him which changed the channel.

"Virat Kohli's phone call leaked."

Everyone's attention went to tv hearing virat's name and ro also got up while virat stopped troubling him.

"Hear listen to this call recording between virat and bcci members proving that bcci was telling the truth while virat was a liar."

And then they played the recording which dada had sent to virat and rohit.

Everyone had gone in silent mode heating the recording while Ro and vi stared at each other, both looking worried.

Feeling the room to be fearfully silent, jinks had also woken up and was seeing the channel.

After the audio ended, the news reporter again said "this audio just proves that the president of bcci and chief selector were telling the truth and virat kohli was making a fool of billions of people. What motive he had to play with the feelings of people like that, we might never know. But as it is said, not every good cricketer is a good humna being."

Seeing the hurt on vi's face, Rohit came to his senses and quickly took the remote and switched off the tv.

"We don't need to hear this utter garbage." He said in a low voice but loud enough so that everyone could hear.

"I did fear this." Rohit then said looking at virat. "that they would leak this."

"Wait you guys knew about this?" Jinks asked hearing Rohit's statement.

"Sourav sir had sent us." Virat answered in a small voice.

There was a few minutes of silence as no one had any idea what to say broken by none other than jadeja. "But this is so bad. Like your voice is so fake. And the style of conversation?" He let out a loud laugh "it's like a child has written the conversation. Whoever made this apparently has no clue how you talk."