Chapter 32: Him

Being on a real good break without having any cameras or screaming girls around me is really nice. For the past four days of being back home,I've done nothing but just lay around my room, eat good food without having anyone to share with, and just be with my favorite people for the whole day. I'm really having the best time, as I really would like to call it, unlike Luke. He had gotten back home two days after I got here, and every night he would call me just to shout profanities on me through the phone about how he couldn't get a proper rest because there are shit loads of fans camping out of his house. I know I should find it kind of annoying, but I couldn't help but laugh about how many girls would really want to "get laid" by Luke, as they always want to call it. It's really still surprising for me though, about the entire being famous and all that shit. Sometimes I still see myself as that normal kid from Sydney, but my life isn't somewhat like that anymore. I guess I just have to face that.

Coffee. People would actually think that bringing a coffee over a friend's house is kind of weird, but if only they could see the light and the happiness that shone on her eyes, maybe they would change their personal opinions about it. Kristen literally thanked all the gods and goddess the moment she opened her front door and saw me holding two venti frappes on my hand. She's still staying at her old house, and since his father is away on a honeymoon, she asked the four of us to come and hang out since we're all back in Sydney just to have our own free time. The boys did agree, and Luke was super extra excited to finally be out of his house and be a normal person for a while. We've all missed this; five of us hanging out and being our seventeen year old selves again. It wasn't even planned, but Kristen just has this thing where she could really make anyone say yes from whatever her request is. And I, myself, got a little bit early than expected. And I suppose she wasn't really expecting me to come alone with her most favorite thing in the universe.

"May God bless you, Calum." She took a sip with her frappe, her eyes closing. Such a white girl. "Come inside."

The moment I got in, a huge feeling of nostalgia started hitting right through inside me. I've had thousand of memories kept in here, and I can still remember every single bit of it. I wonder if she ever thinks about it too.

Kristen walked back in, and I literally had to cross my legs and sat up straight on her couch as she walks towards me. She's wearing a loose black shirt that shows off her shoulder and her collar bones, and a pair of gym shorts that emphasized her waist and butt nicely. I keep taking my eyes off from here, but I couldn't stop glancing back again. I can feel myself trembling, and I keep punching myself mentally about how I couldn't stop feeling weird about it. I haven't seen her like this for a long time, and it only reminds me of how we always just stay inside her apartment when she wears something like this, and unhesitatingly I would just grab her and kiss her and the next thing I knew, we're already making out on her bed. She kept walking back and forth, probably preparing things or what, I don't know. I couldn't take my eyes off of her body, and goddammit, I need to constrain myself or I might let out an unnecessary moan.

After a few minutes, she went back this time with a bowl of chips and a glass of water. I remained sitting still, and she flopped down beside me just enough to make me feel so fucking crazy again. Kristen is on the other side of the couch, her feet almost resting on my lap and I couldn't even make a single move or just try to uncross my legs because I know if I did, something would come up. I closed my eyes and felt the need to rub my temples, trying to come and think of something that would help me get rid of this shit. And I think a funny show came on the TV, and Kristen let out a chuckle. I bit the insides of my cheeks, casually rolling my eyes and muttering a few profanities on why is she making this even harder for me.

Kristen settled of course on her favorite show, Tom & Jerry. I tried watching the two animals fight and make up then fight again as she types away something on her phone with a smug plastered on her face. I stared at her, then started thinking what could be making her smile like this. I hope it's not that Zicko, I thought. She really is smiling, and out of all the things I could do, I did the very unnecessary thing that pushed the bitch button on: I kicked her off of the couch.