Chapter 13: Him

4 weeks before

Preparing for the upcoming tour went really serious for the past few days. We only have one more week until our second album tour around America, and I admit I kind of feel a little bit anxious about this. I tried my best not to let any negativity to take over me, because I didn't want it to be such a disturbance not only to me but to my whole band as well. The past few days were made of pure band rehearsals and stuff, and lot more stuff related to being in a touring band and such. It's been almost a week since I lost my phone, or should I say I had it broken because that would be more appropriate than saying I lost it. I haven't got the chance to get a new one yet since we've been really busy and all focused about the whole touring thing, and here from LA, we went to NYC for two days for some interview and signing of CD's and went back here again to continue the preparation. We even barely get sleep, because we know this isn't a normal tour anymore. We will be playing in huge arenas in great cities, just like what we have dreamed before. It was always what we wanted, and now it's all approaching and coming very soon. We don't want to fail in anything, so as much as we could, we keep on trying to make things perfect and block off all the things that could ever disturb us.

I sat down lazily at one of those chairs with wheels on it as I bite my fingernails absentmindedly. We are currently waiting at some conference room around a studio in LA for some band meeting today. Yesterday we moved into another hotel that we will be staying at for the rest of the week, since it's only a ten-minute walk away from our studio. I basically don't have any single idea about what will be up for today, oh well maybe I do, but I'm not quite sure about it. I'm not some kind of an eavesdropper but I didn't mean to overhear Glenn's conversation with some people at our studio, and they were talking about some other band being our opening act for the tour. I honesty felt excited about it. I mean, wow. The whole tour for months going round in different states with some other band dudes would be really cool too. I hope our tour manager approved this. Well I'll be really good with whatever his decision would be because basically I don't even give a shit but if my opinion would be given a chance to be heard, I would really like to have another band touring with us and having them as an opening act would be hella rad.

"Glenn said he'll be here by ten. He's fucking late." Michael uttered with annoyance evident on his tone. I smirked and I don't even know why. Maybe I just really know how impatient he is.

"He'll be here in a minute." I replied, adjusting on my seat.

Michael scooted closer to me, with his phone on his hands. as if he's going to do something funny again. I moved and pushed him away, making him smile devilishly and I knew I was right about what he's trying to do.

"Your followers think you're dead." Michael laughed as I still try to stop him from taking a picture of me. "Just say hi, fucker."

"Oh my g-is it Keek?" I immediately sat up straight and smiled to the camera. I tried to pull up a real one. "Hi guys! My phone's broken but I will try to tweet soon! Love you!"

Michael moved back to his seat and bid goodbye before clicking the stop button and posting the video. In about a few seconds, comments about why did my phone got broken filled his and my twitter mentions immediately. Michael is obviously not in the mood to reply yet so he locked his phone and put it back onto his pocket. He's really not that into Twitter, I guess. I fucking sound like his girlfriend.

"What the fuck happened?" He looked back at me and asked about my phone, probably, with a laugh.

"With what?" I asked, as if I don't know what he was asking about.

"What stupidity had occurred on you and you got your phone broken?"

"Oh uhm I- it slipped from my hands." I lied.