Spark of Love

*Hyejin's P.O.V*

It was about 2 weeks and I had gotten a lot closer to the boys, especially Haruto.

I got dressed and made my way to class sitting in my seat as Haruto sat next to me at the desk attached to mine.

"Hi Ruto," I said smiling.

"Hi, I was wondering if you wanted to order food and watch some movies after school today?" he asked.

I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah sure, I would like that."

During lunch, I sat with Haruto, Jihoon, Jeongwoo, and Junkyu.

"So Hyejin, do you like ghosts?" Jihoon asked.

"I mean I don't know any personally, but I enjoy watching paranormal movies... why?"

"The 12 of us were planning to mess around tomorrow night at school and contact some ghost, are you in?"

"Sure, why not."

*Time Skip* 

I was the first one back at the dorm and decided to quickly get a shower before anyone else came. I got changed into more casual clothes and waited for Haruto to get here.

 I got changed into more casual clothes and waited for Haruto to get here

I heard a loud group of people and noticed the boys walking in.

"Hey Hyejin," Junkyu said giving me a small hug.

"Hey guys, Junkyu we literally saw each other not that long ago."

"I know but I thought you liked my hugs," he said with a pout.

"Oh quit being a big baby. If you guys need me, I will be with Haruto watching some movies."

They all nodded and left leaving Haruto and me alone.

"I bought Chicken on the way here with some drinks," he said holding up the two bags.

I smiled and grabbed one of them and led him to my room.

"Oh wow," Haruto said looking around my room.

"I like plants if you couldn't tell," I said giggling.

We both sat on my bed and sat the food on this small table I had. I set up my laptop on my desk and angled it so we could both see it. Haruto placed pillows up against the wall and got some plates for us and distributed the food equally.

We put on the 'Train to Busan' and started to eat.

Once we finished eating we both moved back against the wall, Haruto moved me in between his long legs so that I was leaning up against his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

*Haruto's P.O.V*

As Hyejin and I both watched I heard small snores, I looked and noticed that Hyejin had fallen asleep. I carefully placed her in bed and covered her with a blanket. I turned off the movie and started to clean up our mess.

When I walked out I noticed Hyunsuk, Mashiho, and Yedam talking.

"Hey, Haruto, where is Hyejin?" Hyunsuk asked.

"Oh she fell asleep while watching a movie, so I made sure she was comfortable and decided to clean up so she didn't have to."

"How cute, I think our buddy Haruto over here has a crush on Hyejin," Mashiho said laughing.

"I mean the way they look at each other I'm surprised they're not dating yet."

Suddenly the rest of the boys came out and joined them as I left to go clean up the dishes.

When I walked back in they were all looking at me.

"What?"

"You have a crush on Hyejin?" Jeongwoo asked.

"Um I don't know maybe, I've never felt this way around someone before... but I feel like any one of you could treat her better than I can."

"Don't say that Haruto, you're a great guy and I'm sure that she would love to be with you as well."

*Hyejin's P.O.V*

"I don't know how to tell her my feelings," I heard Haruto say to the boys.

He likes me back?

"Just tell her, maybe wait until she wakes up though to tell her," Jihoon said.

"Ok, I'm going to go check on her and finish cleaning up."

I heard Haruto walk back so I made it seem like I was cleaning up.

"Oh Hyejin, you're awake?"

"Yeah, sorry I fell asleep, I didn't mean to do that."

He laughs.

"It's okay, I enjoyed tonight though," he said smiling.

I slowly walked up to him and nodded.

"I did too, thank you for asking me to hang out with you Ruto. I really enjoyed spending time with you," I said and reached up to place a kiss on his cheek.

His cheek felt really cold despite the blush that appeared across his face... how weird.

"You don't have to help clean up, you can go ahead and get ready for bed."

"A-are you sure? I don't mind helping you clean your room."

I nodded and grabbed his hand.

"I will be okay, I can handle it. Don't worry about me and get some rest."

Haruto smiled and ruffled my hair before leaving the room.

I smiled at my closed door and grabbed the garbage from my room and brought it out.

"Hey Jihoon, Junkyu, and Jeongwoo," I said as I slowly walked past them.

"Hi, Hyejin."

I threw the trash away and joined the three in the common area.

"So Hyejin, how was watching a movie with Haruto?" Jihoon asked.

"It was good, I fell asleep though... I feel bad about that, I was just really tired... I don't get much sleep at night."

"Oh? why?" Junkyu asked.

"I don't know... I always hear these voices... and I get nightmares..."

"Oh no," Junkyu replied.

"Yeah, I'll be fine though no need to worry."

"But not getting enough sleep can be dangerous, especially when walking to school," Jeongwoo said.

"Listen, I'll be fine... don't worry about me okay? Now, I think I'm going to try and get some sleep."

"Are you sure you don't need help with anything or from anyone? You should maybe talk to your therapist about this, don't you think?" Junkyu asked.

"Like I said guys, I will be fine. I can handle this on my own. Don't worry too much okay? I'll see you guys at school tomorrow."

When I got into my room I swear I saw a shadow figure standing in front of me. I closed my eyes and reopened them and nothing was there. I shrugged it off and crawled into bed turning off my light. I heard voices, which freaked me out a little, but it was probably the three of them pranking me.

I finally dozed off to sleep after about 27 minutes.

Words: 1039

Date: July 12, 2022