There's a Ghost in our class

*Hyejin's P.O.V*

The thirteen of us were all in the classroom as we were trying to summon a ghost. It was late out and there was currently a storm adding to the effect of our summoning.

"Bunshinsaba, Bunshinsaba... please come... Bunshinsaba, Bunshinsaba.... please come... Bunshinsaba, Bunshinsaba... please come..." Yedam and Hyunsuk chanted as they both held a marker and dragged it back and forth on a piece of paper.

I stood in between a very calm Haruto and an intrigued filming Junkyu.

"Do you think anything is going to happen Ruto?" I asked looking up at the taller.

"I'm sure something will, but don't worry," he responded holding onto my hand.

"Are you... here?" Yedam asked as the two finally stopped chanting.

"If you are, please answer," Hyunsuk continued.

Suddenly the marker was brought over to the circle causing us to freak out a little. We heard thunder and lightning appear causing some of us to jump while the classroom door slammed closed.

Haruto pulled me out of the room as we all ran to get out of the school when we saw our homeroom teacher Mr. Ha laying on the ground at the bottom of the stairs.

*The Next Day*

I was sitting at my desk in the classroom waiting for homeroom to start.

"Hi, this is So Junghwan Super King  Cow Baby TV," I heard Junghwan say making me giggle.

"I'm doing a vlog of 12th-grade class 4 of Boseok Boy's High School! Let's get it!"

Junghwan pointed his phone over toward Jaehyuk, who was currently studying.

"This is the top student of our school, Yoon Jaehyuk, say Hi!"

"Get lost..." Jaehyuk replied.

"Next! our two most trendy students, Haruto and Kim Jungkyu."

"Honey!" Junkyu said.

"Hi," Haruto said waving.

"Next, we have... Oi! Handsome Jihoon."

"Hey is this for Youtube?"

Junghwan walked toward me.

"Next, we have our only girl student, Lee Hyejin," he said pointing his phone in my face.

"Hello!" I said smiling.

Junghwan continued to introduce the others as I moved to where Jihoon and Jeongwoo normally sit.

"So Junkyu... Honey? who is that?" I asked looking at the two boys.

"My girlfriend!"

"Awww wait really!?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah!"

"That's so cute! I go to an all-boys school and I can't even find one that likes me."

"I like you..." Haruto said fidgeting with his hands.

"I like you too Ruto," I said grabbing his hand.

Jihoon came over and the three of them started to mess around on Junkyu's phone.

"Hyejin, come here," Haruto said.

I got up and came over when he placed me on his lap so that I could see what they were doing.

Yedam threw his headphones on the desk and harshly stood up.

"Who messed with my demo? who is it?" Yedam asked looking around the class.