The Classroom is Truly Haunted

*Hyejin's P.O.V*

I was at my desk with Yoshi sitting in the seat beside me doing Tarot card readings for me, Jihoon, Jeongwoo, and Junkyu.

"Hey Haruto, come here," Jihoon said motioning for Haruto to come over and join us.

"What's this, tarot cards?" he asked.

"He is really good at reading tarot, he read for me and my girlfriend," Junkyu responded causing Haruto to nod his head.

"Every time you talk, it's about your girlfriend," Jihoon said.

"Oh shut up... I think it's cute," I said and looked up at Haruto.

"Speaking of girlfriends... have you officially asked Hyejin or are you still courting her?" Jeongwoo asked looking back at the taller.

"I'm still courting, I wanted to take this slow... sorry if it's too slow for you guys."

I giggled and rolled my eyes. Jeongwoo got up and went back to his seat.

"I'll go next Yoshi," Haruto said taking Jeongwoo's spot.

"What do you want to know?" Yoshi asked.

"My... future?" replied Haruto.

"Then think of your future and pick three cards."

Haruto thought for a minute and picked out three cards. Yoshi flipped the cards and the third one showed death. Haruto, Jihoon, Junkyu, and I looked at each other waiting to hear what Yoshi had to say.

"Why?" Haruto asked.

We were interrupted when someone came in.

"Hey! the bell rang a while ago," they said causing everyone to go toward their seats.

"Tell me later," Haruto said to Yoshi and got up.

He walked behind me and gave me a peck on the cheek before sitting down.

The teacher came in and stood there.

"We've got an exam coming up..."

I heard Yoshi mumble something but just ignored it.

*Time Skip*

"As I was saying our class will do a haunted house booth," Doyoung said.

"Is he kidding? What is he saying?" I heard Jihoon say.

"Why the haunted house? What a creepy coincidence..." Junkyu said.

We all started talking about the idea and we all joked around. It made me happy to see us having fun talking about something rather than arguing and accusing each other.

After a while, we started to play at the different booths for the spring festival. I watched some of the boys playing video games and enjoyed seeing them play.

"Hey Yoshi, Asahi! you should put on these wigs!" I said holding them up in the air as Haruto stood next to me with his arm around me.

They both came over and grabbed them and put them on. I placed a curly, rainbow wig that clowns tend to wear on top of Haruto's head.

He grabbed his camera and took a picture of the too making me laugh.

"Hyejin! Haruto! let me take pictures of you guys outside!" Junkyu said as Jihoon, Jeongwoo, and Hyunsuk followed along.

The six of us got outside and Haruto and I both looked over at the 4 not sure what to do.

"Just act cute together!"