The Ghost's Identity will Be Discovered

*Hyejin's P.O.V*

I woke up in a room to the sound of a heart monitor. I looked to my left to see some of the boys in the room, Haruto, Jihoon, Junkyu, and Jaehyuk were sitting in chairs asleep.

I looked over and noticed Junkyu starting to wake up. When he did he noticed I was awake.

"Hyejin!" he yelled causing the others to wake up.

Haruto rushed over to my side. They gather up around me and started to ask questions.

"Are you okay?"

"How do you feel?"

"I'm okay, just my head hurts."

Soon the doctor came in.

"Hello Ms. Lee, you seem to be very popular. Now, there is a fracture in your foot and you're going to need to have surgery tomorrow to have it fixed. You should be lucky because of the speed that person was going... you could have died. If you boys don't mine, may you leave for the night to let her rest?"

They nodded and said their goodbyes.

"Tell them the truth," I whispered to Jihoon and Junkyu.

"Is that why this happened? It kind of came true!" Jihoon said while looking at the two of us.

*Jihoon's P.O.V*

The boys and I walked into the common room catching the attention of the others.

"Is she okay?" Hyunsuk asked.

I nodded my head.

"Yeah, she is fine... She has a fracture in her foot and she is going to have surgery tomorrow" I said.

"The doctor said that she was lucky because the speed she was hit at could've killed her..." Junkyu said looking down

They all nodded and we sat in silence for a couple of minutes when Doyoung got a phone call.

"Is it the teacher? What did they say?" Junkyu asked as Doyoung came back to sit with us.

"Nothing is broken, it's a mild concussion, but he can't speak yet. Anyway, it could've been worse. They said he saw a figure," Doyoung said.

"So did Hyejin," I replied looking over at Junkyu

"Honestly, I can't trust anyone. He is still here, the one that hurt Jeongwoo and Hyejin" Hyunsuk said.

"Who are you, really... Who!!! is it you? or you? If it's no one then who!?" Yedam yelled.

"Calm down! That's why we're gathered here, the nine of us, from now on... no one can get out..." Doyoung said.

"It's not me, look here," Hyunsuk said pulling out a bag.

"No ghost can bring coarse salt!"

"It's not me either... How can I do YouTube if I'm a ghost? No one could see me."

"As you know, I'm the class rep, It would've been impossible if I was."

They all started stating why they weren't the ghost and why. I understand why Hyejin got annoyed at us all the time.

"I'm not the ghost... Am I?" Yoshi asked looking at Haruto and Junkyu.

"Then... why did you say such things?"

"Because that's what I saw on the card... Do you really want to know? What should I do? prove myself?" Yoshi said pulling out his phone.

"What is this?" Mashiho asked.