Lost without a Certain Ghost

Someone asked about the other Ghost that wanted to kill Hyejin. Ngl I forgot about it as I was finishing writing the rest of the plot for the web drama. I made this chapter as the final ending, in my Treasure's 13th member book. That chapter will be altered a bit from the "True ending" I made, and make the actual true ending to the story. I hope y'all enjoy it!

*Hyejin's P.O.V*

The 13 of us had taken pictures together and were all settling down from our excitement. Haruto wanted me to move on, which I started with Jaehyuk. It didn't feel the same, to me, no one could replace how I felt toward Haruto.

Nothing against Jaehyuk, he was a sweet guy but my love for Haruto was still strong and I couldn't accept leaving him and never living the life we talked about. The college life, marriage, kids, growing old together... he knew it wasn't possible but for my sake wanted me to feel loved and like this was going to last despite knowing the truth was going to come out.

I left the classroom wanting to get some fresh air and take some time to myself to think. I made my way to the roof of the school and sat on the age looking at the Polaroids and pictures of Haruto and me.

"We will miss you Haruto Watanabe, but you will never be forgotten as the friendly ghost that haunted our 12-year class and for being my first love," I said as tears escaped from my eyes.

"I love you Hyejin, I won't forget you either, but this is goodbye love."

I turned around and saw Haruto standing there. I got up and ran towards him pulling him into a hug as I cried into his chest.

"I'm sorry for putting you through this... but please take care of yourself, love," Haruto said before kissing my cheek and fading away.

I cried harder, my thoughts spiraling out of control. I started to sob letting my thoughts get the best of me.

I walked to the edge of the roof and took a deep breath, "I'm sorry Jaehyuk," I said to myself looking down.

"Hyejin... please don't,"

I turned to see the 11 boys behind me.

"I-I'm sorry... but I can't continue on with my life pretending that Haruto didn't happen. I'm not going to suffer in a relationship I don't want to be in," I said looking down at my feet.

"H-Hyejin?" Yedam stuttered.

I'm sorry boys for what I'm about to do. I looked up at the 11 of them before closing my eyes, I let myself fall backward which caused the boys to yell and scream.

I felt like I was falling back in slow motion seeing the boys freaking out and running away, I noticed our old classroom as Haruto stood in the window his eyes widened at what he was seeing.

[Flash in memory]

Haruto and I were in my room explaining what happened in class today as I tuned it out and fell asleep.

"That's ridiculous Ruto, there is no way in hell that you are the ghost," I said as we both sat on my bed together.

We looked into each other eyes for a minute and then I looked down at my hands.

I felt his hand grab my cheek and forced me to look over at him. Haruto slowly leaned in and placed a soft kiss on the lips.

When we separated I looked up as my cheeks turned bright red to see a flustered Haruto. It was nice... but his lips felt cold... I thought that was a little odd, but I just ignored it.

[End of memory]

My first kiss with Haruto was the moment that changed everything. I wish I could go back to that moment. I will never forget it and to this day be my favorite moment with him.