Don't Pretend to be the Ghost

*Hyejin's P.O.V*

I was sitting on Haruto's lap at his desk and I read my book and Haruto rested his head on top of mine.

I turned and saw Junyu come skipping into the class holding this giant bear singing a song and dancing causing those of us in the room to look and watch him.

"What's that?" Jihoon asked as the three of us looked over at Junkyu who had sat down at his desk.

"My gift for my honey for our 100th day anniversary. I'm going to give it to her after school," He said with his normal pout.

"It's cute," Haruto said as he hugged me tighter.

"I know right."

Haruto grabbed his camera and took a picture of Junkyu posing with the gigantic bear. I honestly thought it was cute for Junkyu to do that and for Haruto to take pictures of us.

"Hey, but does that person you cal "honey" really exist?" Jihoon asked.

"You're really picking a fight again."

"It's just that you never introduced her to us. I really believe Haruto is the only one of us that has a girl... maybe your girlfriend is also a ghost."

"Joke all you want," Junkyu said with a smile as he hugged the bear and waved him off.

"Jihoon would you cut it out already," I said rolling my eyes.

*Lunch Time*

I was standing in front of Haruto as we were all standing in line. Yedam and Yoshi were messing around when Yoshi bumped into Haruto causing him to yell in pain.

"Are you okay?" Yoshi asked.

I messed with his hair and grabbed his hand looking down at his face as he was bent over holding his shoulder.

Haruto turned and looked back at the two boys.

"Yeah, I'm okay," he said standing straight up.

"Are you sure you are okay Ruto?" I asked looking up into his eyes.

"Yes, don't worry about me I'm okay," he said leaning down and kissing my forehead.

I sat down with Haruto, Jihoon, Junkyu, Hyunsuk, and Doyoung.

I started to eat my lunch as I was really hungry because I didn't eat this morning.

"Eat well beautiful," Haruto said ruffling my hair.

*Music Class*

I was sitting in class in between Haruto and Junkyu

"Also known as the great master, he was a great musician and composer. I'm sure you all know Beethoven," Ms. Lee said.

When one of the teachers knocked on the door.

"Ms. Lee, sorry to interrupt your class."

"No, it's alright, What brings you here?" she asked.

He slowly walks into the room.

"Ah... I think you have to step out for a sec."

I looked up in confusion at what he was babbling about.

"Someone terrorized your car," he replied.

"What? Who the heck would do that?" She yelled throwing her papers and starting to storm out of the room when she stopped.

"Guys, study on your own for a while," She replied with a smile.

Once they both left the room Haruto and I looked at each other before going back to our work.