Can we be Friends with a Ghost?

*Hyejin's P.O.V*

It has been a week since the whole situation with Haruto and I started. I have started to fall into a depression, I've been self-harming and not eating.

I woke up and got dressed.

Since I wasn't a ghost or anything I was still having to attend

Since I wasn't a ghost or anything I was still having to attend... just everyone ignored me, I thought I would have been fine with it, but I miss talking to Jihoon, Junkyu, and Jeongwoo.

I put in my headphones and listen to 'Running up that Hill' by Kate Bush, the song was the only thing besides Haruto keeping me alive right now. This is also the first time wearing shorts since my self-harming, the cuts were somewhat healed but you could tell they were done within the past couple of days.

I dragged my feet up the stairs of the school and made my way to the classroom, I walked in the first door and caught everyone's attention, especially Doyoung. He looked me up and down before turning away.

I made my way to my desk which was now no longer there. I sighed and punched the locker causing my hand to bleed, I jumped on top and sat up there blasting the song louder. I leaned my head against the wall and closed my eyes.

When I opened them Mr. Ha was standing there and Doyoung was looking back at me.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the manga I was reading out of my bag. I was currently reading 'Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun'.

*Lunch Time*

All the boys started to leave the room, so I grabbed my bag and followed to the cafeteria.

I walked into the room and sat on the floor in the corner opening my book up once again. Throughout lunch, I could feel the boy's looks toward me.

I got bored so I decided to leave when two guys pushed me into the hall causing me to drop my book.

The one picked it up and ripped it in front of me before pushing me again causing me to hit my head. I noticed the 11 boys were staring at me as I started to cry. I quickly ran out of the room and went to the classroom. I heard the song pause randomly on my phone and looked to see a message from Haruto apologizing.

The boys came back from lunch and started to work on random things when I noticed Mashiho's pencil was floating back up in the air making me smile a little bit.

I was going to head to the bathroom when I got down I started to feel dizzy and I stumbled a bit catching Yedam and Mashiho's attention. I took another step and the room started spinning, I tried to grab something to hold on to but I couldn't tell how far or close I was to something. I slowly walked toward the door but to everyone in the room, it was obvious something was wrong. 

I stopped in my place and I couldn't take it anymore, the spinning made me feel sick and I just needed to sit. Jaehyuk got up and got in front of me slowly taking my hand and guiding me to a chair to sit on.