Chapter 2

Aurora POV

"I fucking loved you!" I scream. I pick up the glass smashing it against the floor. Rage is all I could feel, the anger flooding into my veins making everything around me blurry and vivid. I can't see my ex's hands reach around my waist to calm me down. I just yell and fall to my knees noticing blood around me, my skirt soaking into my art piece.

"Let me explain Rora." I get up slapping him against his cheek, "3 words. 3 words that could have made me the happiest girl in the world Luca." I sob into his chest. "I'm sorry , it's just I never meant to fall for someone else." He says exasperated feeling the pain in his voice.

I notice the disaster in his apartment. But I don't feel remorse, no sadness, just anger. Luca looks at me full of pity but relieved that I had calmed down. "You never act like this Rora." He lifts his head up and furrows his eyebrows now seeing the amount of money he's going to have to spend on the damage I created. Again, didn't care.

"Actually, though my apartment is a mess all because of you. Gosh fuck Aurora." Luca speaks sighing and rubbing his hand through his hair. He changes attitude quickly. Unshed tears blur my eyes. I open my mouth, but my world was spinning so much that my breath started coming out heavy and uneven.

"Why are you so fucking dramatic! Were sixteen it's not like we were going to last anyways!" He yells now lifting his hands in the air grunting as he picks up pieces of glass.

I pass over to the kitchen whipping my old tears. Dramatic? He's an imbecile. I grab a cutting knife and trace it with my fingers. Plunge it in his heart. He has none. I imagine blood all over it. Seeing his dead body laying against his expensive carpet. He would look even more beautiful on my wall. Just do it now before it's too late Aurora.

I drop the knife and take a deep breath noticing Luca with tensed lips and throwing dirt in the garbage along with glass.Grab the piece of glass, dig it into his skin and lock him up, away forever.

I place the piece of glass in my palm, noticing him cleaning a bit of his blood from the floor where I had punched his nose. I stand two feet away from him nervous but ready. He stands up and passes me giving me the side eye. I realize I am completely frozen. And I forgot how to breathe. All I can feel is blood tickling my skin on my hand. I raise my hand and gasp softly at the glass now inside my hand.

Its beautiful, plunge it deeper.

And so, I do. "Were leaving Aurora, I don't want your crazy ass in here." Luca now officially my ex announces. I put my hand in my pocket as I leave by the door and head into his car.

We soon arrive. Luca looks at me with slight anger in his eyes. "I have enough money to pay for the damages." He bites his lip. "I never cheated I just like someone else now, okay?" Before he opens his mouth again, I look straight into his eyes noticing him visibly gulp, he's never seen me lose my shit, no one ever has. I say in a beautifully hushed and siren like voice,

"It's okay Luca, I never expected much from you, you were just a distraction I didn't need." He furrows his eyebrows a little upset but still his nerves appear clearly in his eyes.

"You are a mistake. A mistake that somebody else is now going to take care of. And that's not my responsibility, but hers." I spite using venom.

He shakes his head still afraid to speak up, "And soon she'll leave you all alone realizing how much of a mistake you are that she can't handle." I smile sweetly close the car door lightly and giggle my way back towards the front door of my home.

If someone slaps me, I'll slap them harder. Every. God. Damn. Time.

And it is far from over.