Chapter 6 + Aesthetics

Elisha Woods/ Nickname Ash (16)

Aurora Bliss/Nickname Rory/Rora (16)

***********************************************************************************************

Aurora POV

Its Autumn. The trees are redish. Somewhat orange too. My nose is all red. It makes me look cute. My blondish hair is a mess. My eyes are all splotchy. My lips are plumper than ever. And I'm walking beside the highway.

"Ba Da Dat Doo Dot Bo Do Ba Do Dey Do Ba Dot Dot Doo Dot Ba Dee De Ly Ba Da Ba Da."

Oh, and I'm very much high. And no one has ever seen me high before, because I always do it every three nights alone in my room.  I kept slurring my words and forming these vowels that were scrambling nonsense. You're so lonely.

No, I'm not. You are. No, I'm not. You are No, I'm not. You are No, I'm not. You are No, I'm not. You only have me.

I breath in. "I just killed my own mother." I whisper tears start pooling in. Oh my god I just killed someone. And she deserved it. "She still was my mom!" I scream gripping on the railing besides me. Its only then I realize I'm on a bridge. Holy shit. I was on a bridge that was part of a highway, and there was no sidewalk anymore. One more step and I'll get run over.

Honks started shinning over me and I had trouble blinking. I'm scared I'm so scared. Run. What? Run, you'll be less controlled. But its not safe. I'm your friend. Don't you trust me? Yes. Then go silly girl.

I lose my eyes and take a step forward. My breathing becomes labored, and I run with the cars direction. Shouts and screams are heard over me, but I just keep on running. Running till I see an exit. I slow down and steady my movements. Where the hell am I? "Are you crazy? For two whole minutes you ran on the highway. What the fuck?" Ah boy yells from his car. Gosh he was so beautiful. My lips become rubber and my eyes become tearful.

The boy stops and gets out of his car noticing my state. "Hey, hey you must be cold. Are you okay?" he puts his jacket over my shoulders, and I just shake my head no.

"I know I'm a stranger, but do you want some something to warm you up?" he asks.

"Please" I giggle.

"Are you high by any chance?"

"Just a little." I shrug and start tracing my hands through his beautiful fluffy hair. He pulls my hand out of his air and keeps a neutral expression. He pulls me into his car and lays me down in the back seats. He glances every couple times cautiously to make sure I was okay. It's weird because I should never get into someone's random car, but he's so so beautiful. And he has this amazing sense to him. Im safe. 

He parks his car as I pretend to be asleep. He tries to wake me up by shaking me but sighs giving up and carrying me  bridal style as my head rests against his chest taking in his breathing. He pulls my hair back behind my ear and puts me on a bed. He adds a blanket over me and leaves without saying anything.

I wanted more but I don't even know his name. Right before I fall asleep, I hear him on a phone call with someone else.

"Yes, I found this girl running on the god damn highway and I can't believe she didn't die. Crazy shit. She's sleeping in my old room. I'll be flying back to NY tomorrow for school." He says takes a sip of his drink, I think.

"Yea yea stop stressing. I know it sounds crazy. I won't describe her to you dumb shit. But she's pretty yea. Good night." He hangs up and guides himself to his old room. I can sense him standing in the doorway just looking. He then comes so close to me and whispers,

"I don't even know you, but you seem like the most angelic girl I have ever seen." He whispers then leaving me cold without him.

If only he knew you were always a devil.