Chapter 8

Aurora POV

I was still holding the phone anxiously. When I woke up the next morning, I decided to sneak out of the boy's room and leave rather quickly because my nerves were all jumbled up. Do I really need another guy in my life? I have seven ex boyfriends; I can't afford another broken heart.

So here I am still curious to how the boy is doing today and if I'll ever be able to thank him. But right now, I have other things to worry about. My anxiety was building up and I couldn't stop moving. And then I heard background noise, "Hello?" I ask using my pleasing soft voice I know everyone loves. "Aurora?" one of my brothers' questions. Don't be a fool no one like you, start fresh act as If you have never met them.

"Yes, that's me." I reply curtly having trouble moving my mouth.

"I'm Luca, one of your brothers. How are you Rora?" Luca asks politely. God, I missed our little tea party's when I was six and how he would always tuck me in along with Dominique.

I cleat my throat, "Yes, I was just told that I have brothers, five if I'm, correct?" Oh my god is Elisha over there too? Gosh she must hate me for leaving her. She does. She hates you so much she wants to hurt you.

"You are right, and you also have a twin sister." Luca adds.

Remember.

"I have a twin? Oh my god I had no idea." I reply sounding shocked. The same day we left the boys mom was already on her way to the orphanage. I didn't know it would be the last day I would see my brothers and my sister.

He chuckles, "Well we can't wait to have you home. We're all waiting for you."

"That's nice to hear." Increasing my softness. Everyone says I have this sort of angelic voice.

"We have a plane ticket for you, and I will come pick you up at the airport tomorrow, okay?" Luca says.

"Yes, I can't wait have a nice evening." I say and hang up. I put my phone in my pocket and walk out of the police station. I told them a friend would let me stay the night but instead I was walking towards my favorite lake.

It's been so long since Ive heard his voice. I miss them all so much. 

Seeing the lake water instantly releases me in a pleasing mood as I could remember one of the happiest days I had ever experienced.

I precisely memorized the feeling exploring its way in my veins when Dominique would throw me in the air while laughing at my own giggles with his hair splashed over his eyes.

His honey hazel brown eyes brightening up as he sees my smiling face being thrown in the air with water running around in the wind creating a water park of yelps and hoorays.

His hands were glued around my waist while he was lifting me up and up making me scream out of fear of the height but instantly shift into a laugh out of our craziness.

We were celebrating how I finally finished learning how to swim. He was yelling in excitement and kept on saying how proud he was of me.

I remembered his smile. The smile I would always kill to have.

Out if all my brothers his smile was the best and the greatest. He made me feel so free and alive, the wolf came out of his inspiration.

Swimming became my favorite hobby when I was with him.

Now all you see are your last breaths taking in place as you'll never reach the shore silly girl.