Chapter 26

AURORA POV

"Why is there so much yelling?" Ezra states leaning against my wall, crouched down elbows to knees, fetal position, twisting his head towards the right facing me but not moving closer. I watch him silently from my bed in my room. My brain soothed and relaxed now that she's finally here. I grab a pillow putting it under my chest as I extend my feet behind me, laying completely on my stomach turning my head as I open my mouth.

"Well she was gone for so long." I pause. "You think they read the letter?"

"Maybe." He shrugs, lighting a cigarette, popping it in his mouth, breathing in and out to stop the headache in his head.

"Wanna know something?" He says.

"What?"

"You're really pretty. Fucking angel." He gasps out the last bit tiredly, his eyes closed as he readjust his pants, the vibe darkening.

"Your girlfriend is here." I breathe out as he gets up and puts his cigarette in my mouth, laying besides me on my bed not saying anything as I breathe in, marijuana hitting my senses.

I spit out surprised he had intoxicated himself, as well as me. "Seriously!" I spat out, "Ugh." I click my tongue, ready to turn on the lights of my room since its dark, to tell Ezra to get out, but he stops me and pulls me against him.

"You know I was already high before I got here right?" He says against my ear, his fingers circling my waist, dangerously going under my top. "Ezra no." I say, trying to get out of his hold but he grips harder, flicking his tongue by my ear, chuckling lightly.

I dont move, waiting to see how far he' ll take this. Wanting to see if his dark side has limits. My labored breath starts becoming more frequent as he ever so slowly puts his fingers down my legs, up and down, barely touching, just lingering. "You like it?" He grunts as he moved even closer to me. My ass hitting his front as I fee it harden against me. I open my mouth from the shock, my breath getting slower as the tension starts facing with me.

"Shhh." He says, right before plunging a finger into me. Me stifling a moan as he goes in knuckle deep biting my lip. "Fucking needy aren't we?" He says adding in another finger as I moan quietly, slowly teasing me going in and out, keeping the same pace.

He pulls my pants down leaving me in my panties. My cunt feeling bare but noticing a wet patch on my bed as Ezra puts me on my back dragging my panties down my legs smiling as he sees my pussy drenched just for him.

"This is bad." I say between moans as he pulls me against his waist removing his shirt my pussy against his abs as he crawls over me his chain touching my chin as he lowers centimeters away from my lips as he smiles and says, "But look how ready you are. You were meant for me Rora, the day I found you high on the road and took you in my car. I had dreams. Dreams about how beautiful you're gonna lie naked under me." He pulls my shirt off knowing I done have a bra on, as he stares at my now exposed tits, hardening from the exposed air, as he licks his lips and takes one in his mouth, moaning from the pleasure.

I gasp trying to stay quiet as I try to close my legs but he stays in-between, toying with my pussy, lightly going over my slit. I try moving my hips against his finger but grabs my hips pulling them down with force as he bites my nipple, me biting the inside of my cheek in pain.

"You're so fucking easy." He spats. " I' ll get you what you want." he says grinningly, over my lips once again as he pinches my clit from down there noticing the pain he's doing to me but my cunt drips even more as he pinches it again, finally smirking and crashing his lips ro mines, his tongue in full motion as he takes dominance making sure I sub for him.

"Move your hips against mines." he gaps out, continues to kiss me as he turns me upwards pulling me over his lap, dry humping him. My bed thankfully not against the wall to make a sound.

He continues kissing me urgently, trailing down to my nick kissing it violently with his younger, biting and urging for a mark, as I continue pounding into him, feeling his length nice and hard from beneath his pants. Me still completely naked so he enjoys the view.

"I've always been a people pleaser you know." I gasp out as I trail my fingers across his chest admiring his sculpted body.

He takes moments to breathe as he grins. "Help me unbuckle my pants, angel."

I quickly undo his belt as he slides his pants down and I pull his boxers in one motion not taking time to admire his cock as he helps place me over his cock and I slowly take him inch by inch.

The moment I feel completely full, I realize Im not completely done. " You're only halfway in, keep going angel." he says grunting as I continue sliding over him, tears springing my eyes from his length, and cursing myself for not looking at it before.

"Almost there." He says looking up at me, and pinching once more my breasts before placing his hands on my waist and guiding me all the way down, feeling his balls from under me.

"We can't get any closer now." I whisper as I wait for his response.

"What made you think that?" His eyes darken over me as he sees my eyes turn slightly into fear but excitement. Ive had sex many times before, but in no way has it ever been this dark, and feel so wrong.

He begins moving without warning and helps me rock in the same motion as him, his hands still on my waist, pulling me up and down over and over again.. "Go faster." He urges and I rock my hips against his with even more urgency and speed.

It suddenly hits me that the screaming is still going on downstairs but it hasn't quite hit my ears due to all the moaning coming from my bedroom. But right now, that was the last thing on my mind.

Wow, that was ugly of you.

I keep sliding over his cock, as I feel him start reaching his climax as do I. "Good girl wait for me." He says as I hold on to the urge to come. the screaming both hitting our ears yet so far away as Ezra tells me to cum and we come together, both realizing exasperating moans as our movements slow down, him still inside me as he smiles and kisses me lightly on the lips.

"I want to fall asleep like this." He admits, cuddling his face against my chest. "You're back to your golden retriever boy self." I say laughing slightly as he looks up from me his dick twitching from inside me.

"I want a round two." He says.

"As long as we keep it a secret from both our lovers." I reply taking his lips in mines and slowly kiss him.

"Dont worry I'm the definition of secrets."
I say combing his hair and leaning my forehead against his. "Am I your favorite person now?" I ask batting my lashes.

"Yea more than your sister."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*chuckles evily*

- Lou

P.S. It will get better. I think?