Author's note

Hi readers!

Thank you for giving a chance to my book: Sinful she-devil .

To begin with I would like to say that I am not trying to glorify the devil, Lucifer or to disrespect any religion.

It should be known that I started writing this book when I was around 14 years old although the plot was totally different because it was a teenage love story whose writing made me cringe, the ending was sad which I did not like , moreover the romantic interest here is not the same because initially it was Christopher mentioned in the synopsis and which will be from time to time mentioned in the book.

WARNINGS :

- There will be a good number of flashbacks so that you can better understand the back story of the heroine or should I say villain?

- Strong language

- Torture

- Slight mentions of sexual abuse

- Smut containing: Knife play, degradation, praise, choking, slapping, and spanking
( Note that I am still learning to write sex scenes so they won't be perfect but I will do my best)

°°°°°

As I am not a native English speaker, there will probably be some spelling and grammatical errors so feel free to correct me when you see them.

On that note, feel free to add sinful she-devil to your library so you'll be notified when I post an update, enjoy the reading, feel free to vote and to comments your thoughts!