Chapter 1 - Reflections in Rosé: A Return to the Tempest

"In every woman there is a Queen. Speak to the Queen and the Queen will answer." – Norwegian Proverb

ZARA'S POV

Do i drink it or not ? The query danced in my mind as I studied the bottle of Armand de Brignac rosé, its contents shimmering like a pink-hued promise of indulgence. I was leagues away from the simplicity of Koh Lipe, where the sun's caress and the touch of skilled masseurs were my daily reprieve. A pang of longing struck; the island had become a fragment of peace I wasn't ready to abandon. Yet, the call to return was undeniable.

Los Angeles—a city I had vanished from almost a decade ago without a whisper of explanation. The thought of my father crossed my mind. Surely, he, of all people, would grasp the whirlwind of reasons that had propelled me away. He wasn't one to cling to bitterness. But Derek—what of him? Could he harbor resentment towards me? In the dead of night, I had slipped away, taking Nathaniel with me, leaving a chasm where once there were bonds of trust.

The last image they had of me was a shell, a whisper away from death. I can't fathom their torment, their endless search. Yet, fleeing was my only salvation from a past that threatened to devour me. 

I still taste the adrenaline of our flight to Puerto Escondido, where Nathaniel's secret haven awaited—his fortune a shadow of my father's, yet sufficient for a lifetime. But fate was cruel, and after years of shared agony, I ended his suffering with my own hands 

From those ashes, I built an empire in fashion, soaring to billionaire status, my identity a shadow, my face a mystery.

I paid my people well; curiosity was never an expense they entertained.

But this world, it tested me.

Men. Their arrogance like kindling to my flame. 

Thieves, imitators, traitors—they all learned too late. They faced a woman who crafted revenge into an art form. Their ends were as varied as they were vicious, each a trophy of their folly, their eyes and tongues a collection of lies silenced.

"Ma'am?" The stewardess  voice cut through the musing.

"Yes?"

"We've touched down in California."

"Already?" Time flies on wings of luxury.

"A private jet does wonders," she laughed, a hint of mischief in her eyes. "Anything you need before we depart?"

"A glass of that rosé, for starters."

"And after?" Her lip caught between her teeth, her gaze lingering a touch too long on the curve of my chest.

"A bit of decadence to savor our arrival," I proposed, my touch a promise as it traced the length of her thigh

In the throes of passion, I surrendered to the intoxicating sensations as Anastasia's lips trailed along the curve of my neck, igniting a primal urge within me. With each delicate touch, she teased me, her fingers tantalizingly close to the lace of my panties, already soaked with anticipation.

Her whispered request sent shivers down my spine, a silent affirmation of my desire for her touch. "You have my permission," I breathed, my voice laced with longing.

With a mischievous grin, she freed me from the constraints of my bra, her eyes alight with hunger as she beheld the raw beauty before her. "You're so fucking  beautiful, I want to fuck you so bad " she murmured, her breath hot against my ear, fueling the flames of my arousal.

"Yes?" I smirked "Then show me how bad you want me, Ana"

 So fucking bossy" she rolls her eyes making her way down my body, taking the opportunity to kiss the curve of my belly, then my hip bones and then she licked the wetness that had run down my inner thighs and when her hot tongue caressed my pierced clit we groaned at the same time.

Anastasia pressed my legs wider and licked the soft pink flesh then she slipped her middle and ring finger inside of me , curling them up as her tongue expertly licked my clit."Fuck, fuck, don't stop baby, you're doing so good" I grabbed her hair pulling on it and she hummed against me, adding a third finger.The slick sound of my juices washed over our ears every time she pumped inside me, hitting my g spot every single time

I could feel the pressure building on my lower belly. Sweat dropped down her face and I loved not only how much she knew how to please me but also the way she groaned against me showing me that she was taking so much pleasure in pleasing me.Even with her mouth full and her hand busy, her eyes were on me contemplating every expression my face took and it only added to my lust.

With each movement, the tension coiled tighter within me, until finally, I could hold back no longer. My body erupted in waves of pleasure, my release crashing over me like a tidal wave. 

She releases a long moan, putting her lips on my pussy, licking my cum not letting a single drop escape her mouth before putting her fingers in my mouth.

"Fun enough?" she teases, a light blush on her cheek

...

The world outside was a cacophony of desire and debauchery as I stepped into my father's gala, the air thick with the scent of lust, liquor, and latent power.

I navigated the throngs with a predator's grace, my presence an unspoken challenge. Men dared to reach out, only to recoil under my gaze.

And there, amidst the revelry, were Lucifer and Derek, kings in their court, unprepared for the tempest that was me.

"Miss me?" The words were a velvet caress, a dark promise as I claimed my place among them

 One chokes on his whiskey and the other chokes on his spit nearly knocking the pretty woman off his knee.