Chapter 10

DEREK'S POV

I breathe softly, wanting to wrap my arm around Zara but a frown comes over my face as I feel the void.

I thought we were finally going somewhere but I was wrong, she was gone even after the moment we shared last night.

| Flashback |

The steaming water ran over our skins rinsing away the blood that had lodge.

Zara had her head leaned against the wall as I washed her body with the loofah I'd bought especially for her, her nipples were hardened practically begging for my attention and the urge to put my mouth on them and suck them took me me but it was too soon .

Not yet, baby

If we were to be intimate it wouldn't be a quick fuck in the shower, I would want to take my time with her to explore every part of her body, taste her , find her sensitive spots in order to make her cum in every way possible, I want all her orgasms to be mine, for her to crave and beg for my touch, my kisses, my whole existence even.

I want to ruin her for any other man, for her to see only me, I want me to be her world as much as she is mine.

"Derek?" her dark eyes were riveted on my lips, her breasts pressed against me and I felt one of her hands agonizingly close to my hardened cock.

I wasn't the only one affected by our closeness, I could smell her desire which made me want to get on my knees in front of her and lap at her pussy which I was dying to taste.

My jaw clenched resenting my uncontrolled thoughts.

Not now, not like this she deserves better.

My eyes closed shut and it became difficult to breathe normally as she peppered kisses on me. "Zara" I warn my voice strained by lust and she only smirks in response before grabbing my head and pulling the hair at the nap of my neck before kissing me without warning.

A moan flies past my lips as she plunges her tongue into my mouth allowing me to finally savor her intoxicating taste, her hand grabs mine and brings it to her breast, my fingers plays with her nipple and she moans into my mouth, rubbing herself like a kitten against my leg until I feel her stiffen, another long moan coming out of her as her pussy ferociously throbbed against me.

Catching her breath, she once again grasped my hand directing it where her warm cunt was.
My fingers teased her folds coated by her juices, her thumb made its way to her pierced clit which she played with, seemingly determined to make herself cum again.

"When I cum, I want you to lick your fingers clean and kiss me making me taste myself, understood? "

Yes ma'am.

|Present |

Bathroom, living room, kitchen. She was nowhere to be found.

She's really left?
Did I do something wrong?

"Calm your horses , man. She went for a run this morning" Lucifer light chuckles from behind his book

"Running? She only runs when she's stressed"

"Why would she be?"

"Last night we were...."
How the fuck am I supposed to tell him. that?

"You were what? Spit it out kid"

"We've been intimate"

"What? You had sex?"

"No but we-"

"No" he puts his hand over his ears "I don't want to know what you do with my daughter"

"But you asked."

"I said I don't want to know"

"Anyway, I thought everything was fine until I woke up alone in bed this morning"

"Maybe she's scared"

"Scared of what? Me?"

"Yes, afraid of how you make her feel, afraid that you might break her heart again"

"But I would never-"

"You know nothing" he cuts me off "what guarantee do you have of that? Zara has the right to be afraid, to have doubts, it is up to you to reassure her, to make her trust you. She doesn't need a partner who is good company, she can find that everywhere. She needs a partner who is there for her, who supports her, who appreciates her and who makes her feel important. "

"and I'm going to be that person, no one else, she's mine"

"No she is not yours, you are hers and make her feel it. Not with sex, not with nice words, but with your actions, that's what will matter the most to her.

" who would have thought that you would be such a great love advisor "

"I'm a multi-tasker" he winks

ZARA'S POV

My throat was dry, almost burning as I finally put a stop to my running.

I must say that I had no idea how long it had been since I left this morning.

Leaving Derek in the middle of the night with no explanation was probably not the nicest thing to do but I needed it to clear my head.

This is the first time in my life that a man has made me feel this way.

Even Christopher, the man I thought was the love of my life, didn't have such an effect on me and I felt guilty for that .

I promised myself I would never love anyone after him.

Sure in the span of 9 years I had fucked a lot of people, I had given access to my body but it had never really mattered to me. It was just meaningless sex. Just a source of pleasure. I had just decided to give in to my primal desires and there was nothing wrong with that even though it was not well seen by humans but did I give a shit? Fuck no, might they go to hell if they have any complaints.

Now my life had changed

No one had managed to stay in my thoughts, to take up space in my heart, which suited me perfectly.

I didn't have the time nor the energy for such complications. Who did? Except maybe sadists ?

I didn't want to feel anything, the pain that came with the attachment wasn't worth it if in the end that person would abandon me, leaving me with only myself and broken pieces of me that were beyond repair .

Derek was making me feel again, my heart was beating again for someone other than me and of course I was petrified of my feelings, they were dangerous even destructive but that didn't stop a part of me from wanting to taste the forbidden fruit I was so set in forbidding myself.