Chapter 6 : Shadows and Sequins: Unveiling Desires

"I think what's she always wanted was for someone to be afraid of losing her . She just wanted someone willing to fight to keep her "

ZARA'S POV

The camera flashes illuminated Zack and me, a model from my brand, who I'd selected to join me at the premiere of an acclaimed movie featuring my custom designs. His proximity irked me, his smile too bright for the eager paparazzi as his hand daringly slid towards my ass.

In another setting, I would've confronted him for his uninvited touch. Yet, amidst my frustration, I found myself wishing Derek Zervas was by my side instead. His presence stirred emotions within me I couldn't ignore, haunting my thoughts relentlessly

This morning found me alone, lost in thoughts of what it would be like to be fucked by him .

Drops of water from the shower fall on our skins, rinsing away our sins.

I shiver as I feel Derek's breath caress my neck and his eyes rest on my lips making my heart beat faster and my breath itch

His fingers, rough and experienced, traced my hips, pulling us closer in a silent plea for contact.

Thirst overriding impulse, I grasp his jaw and kiss his wet lips.

He releases a moan of surprise but kisses me back with as much passion and grabs my ass while my hands clutch his hair, our tongues dance together and every now and then I bite his bottom lip, smoothing the sting with another kiss.

"Fuck me," I breathed, a mix of urgency and desire in my voice.

"Patience, Zara," he teased, his lips tracing a path down my abdomen, kneeling before me, his breath a tease on my skin.

"Please, Derek."

Fuck.

His fingers slowly caress my inner thighs and his eyes never leave me.

"What do you want, Zara? Tell me."

"I want your fingers"

"Where?"

"Derek, just—"

"I want you to tell me where you want them Zara."

"I want your fingers to fuck my pussy, making me come like no one else has."

"Your wish is my command."

He inserts his two fingers inside me and licks my clit, swirling his tongue expertly

My eyes roll to the back of my head, I can't find oxygen and my brain can't think straight, his touch brings me to the brick of everything...

This man is driving me crazy and it doesn't even bother me.

His touch was my undoing, my body a testament to his skill, shaking uncontrollably as he steadied me.

"This is... This is too much" I whimper

"You wanted my fingers inside you, didn't you? Now you're going to take them like the good girl you are."He states , accelerating his movements.

Not finding anything to grab, my hands go to his hair and pull brutally on his black strands.

I have never felt so good in my fucking life.

My stomach is filled with butterflies.

Fucking butterflies.

I close my eyes, my head tilts back, my breath comes in short bursts, and the tears flow.

My body screams with pleasure with a glow of satisfaction and I cum in Derek's mouth as he licks my nectar like  a thirsty man.