Chapter 36 - Genuine Smiles

After many hours of police questioning, Deliah, Harry and I were finally able to head home.
I opened the door to see Springtrap sitting injured on the couch.
"Y/N!" He exclaimed, jumping up and pulling me into an embrace. "I'm so happy you're okay! I was so worried! After I left I was afraid I wouldn't see you for the rest of the night, but you're here now, and that's all that matters to me. You're safe."
I didn't say anything. Instead I pulled that stupid rabbit in for a kiss. I put my hands on his face as I felt his cold hands sit softly on my waist. I was done waiting. I didn't need anything romantic for our first kiss. Him being here by my side was good enough for me. He had saved me so many times, and he deserved a good thank you in return.
After what felt like forever, he and I both slowly pulled away, locking eyes. Both our faces covered in a red blush.
"I've been waiting forever to do that." I said, refusing to look away from him.
Springtrap smiled. "Yeah, me too."
We were both about to go back in for another when I heard Matt pipe in from the stairway. "Can you two get a fuckin room! No one else needs to see you two swapping saliva with each other. Or whatever it is robots have in their mouths." Matthew complained.
"Fuck off Matt, you're not ruining this moment for me." And I went right back in for another kiss with Springtrap.
Matthew clapped. "Alright I'm out." As he turned and walked back upstairs.
It wasn't long before I heard the snap of a phone camera coming from behind. I turned, seeing Harry had snapped yet another picture of us together.
"Caught in 4k." Harry laughed waving the photo of us around.
"God, you kids and your phones." Springtrap rolled his eyes.
I shook my head with a smile then turned and looked down at Springtrap's damage. "My dad really did a number on you didn't he?" I sighed, running my fingers over the holes. "Don't worry. I think I can fix this."
Springtrap's eyes widened. "You really think so?" He asked.
"Of course, this is what I plan on doing for a living anyways." I laughed, pulling Springtrap away to the kitchen.

After sometime I was finally able to get Springtrap looking good as new. Guess having robot boyfriend as a test subject can pay off. Or was he my boyfriend?
"Hey Springtrap?" I asked, sitting up. "Are we, um, ya know, a thing now? I mean I'd assume we are but if you don't want to be I understand, it's just I-"
Springtrap kissed me once more, stopping me from talking. "Yeah, we're a thing." He snickered.
I laughed, jumping into Springtrap's arms. I finally felt at peace in his arms. There was a genuine smile on my face.