chapter 1 [🍋]

"WAIT FOR ME!!!" Kazuha shouted hugging me from behind; "were you going to school without ME!? How dare you!? I'm your best friend!" i laughed as the fact that he actually looked really mad at me for not waiting, he was waaaay to slow, still he didn't leave his grip from my waist.

Some of his hair was going on my face, they were white and fluffy so i really didn't mind, but maybe i did have to wait for him since it's just the first day of school, maybe he will not find any friends in his new classes, I don't know but the only thing i know is I'll always be by his si-

An incredible nice smell of roses overwhelm my nose, my jaw dropped when i saw a beautiful looking boy walking by my left side, he had beautiful dark red hair with a low ponytail taken with a even darker red hair bow matching the color of one of his hair strands, his eyes were the best green i had ever seen and under his eyes he had two dots fitting him perfectly, his rosy looking lips..he turned around to look at me and wave at me, i shut my mouth and smile waving at him back feeling my cheeks burn, he chuckled and turned around making his way to his class.

"hello? Y/n? Can you even hear me?" i put two fingers on Kazuhas lips turning my head to face him; "who. tf. was. that. hot. looking. guy." i said looking directly in his eyes, he looked scared but I didn't really gave two fucks i needed to know who was that.

"oh? The guy with red hair? Like not red but like dark red that you were staring at?" i nodded hard and he laughed; "DON'T TELL ME YOU REALLY FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE LIKE HE IS YOUR-" i slapped Kazuha in the face shutting him up as he did the most disgusted and offended face ever; "just tell me who tf-"

"OK OK HE IS SHIKANOIN HEIZOU ARE YOU HAPPY??? DAMN BRUH IMMA GO TO THE LOCKERS WITH. OUT. YOU. DID YOU UNDERSTAND MF IM OUTTA HERE!!!" he then turned around and walked away, he is going to come back anyways, Shikanoin Heizou uh? Cute.

Then it was finally time to go to the first ever class of the year, Chemistry, so lucky wow. When i was making my way to the class, i FREEZE seeing Heizou out of the door looking at his phone as students entered the class, he looked so cool and hot, and after his head was lifting and i quickly made my way into the class trying to not look at him.

Then i sat and everyone was there because all the seats were taken, then what was Heizou doing there? Wait..no..it can't be..then he finally come in.

And say the exact words i didn't want to hear.

"hello everyone, i am your new chemistry teacher, name's Shikanoin Heizou and I'm 19, i know i am 1 year older than you all but i hope it's ok!" he then lays his eyes on me, making eye contact, and i get wide eyed as i look to the other side, he is my TEACHER?!? And he is so HOT?!? WHAT!?

I obviously gave alot of attention in class because bro who wouldn't and answered all his questions right, then the class finishes and we all get out of our seats but then luckily enough mr. Shikanoin stops me when everyone is gone.

"Y/l (your last name), i would like to talk with you in private here after the lessons about some..business..ok?" he smiled softly leaning on his desk, his cheeks a bit pink and light coming from the windows at his side that from my view where from behind; "s-sure mr. Shikano-" he interrupted me; "when we're alone, just call me Heizou."

i got out from the classroom, cheeks burning, what did he want to do after classes? What?

Well, let's go to the next class.

skip time sorry I'm a lazy standard bitch

The day has gone by way too quickly, i kept thinking about what mr. Shika- Heizou told me.

But now was the time i finally discover if i am in a wattpad fanfiction!

I walk by Heizous classroom door and when i see everyone is gone i open the door.

I am definitely in a wattpad fanfiction.

"ngh~ Y-Y/n..more~ agh-" there was Heizou on his desk jerking off without clothes, then he saw me and looked at me with a mischievous grin; "what are you waiting for dearest, come here~" i slowly walked to his direction.

He had a beautiful body, he had abs and veins right at the end of them, he had a nice chest, a big veiny cock, nice legs, nice neck, wide looking shoulders and muscular arms, he was perfect.

Finally i arrived in front of him, he opened his legs making me see his hard looking dick; "can i-"

"yes" he answered, looking at me with doe eyes, as i slowly go down to take it all in my mouth; "ah~ Y/n..I'm finally feeling you, i wanted this since all day~ ngh~ this feels better than i expected.." he said, blushing as i lick and suck on him; "ngh~ yes go on~ go on~ if you make me cum, i am going to lick and suck on you too as a prize for being such a good girl~" i started sucking faster and harder taking him off guard.

"AH~ YOU'RE SO CLOSE TO RECEIVE THE PRIZE Y/N YOU'RE SO CLOSE- NGH UGH" i felt something that seemed like yogurt in my mouth and presumed it was his cum, so i just swallowed it.

"oh god..you're..you're..amazing.." he said, laying his back on the desk closing his mouth with his hands as his back arched, my mouth released his tasty dick; "still, you now have to give me my prize don't you..?" as soon as he heard my words he got up, making me sit on the desk.

"obviously, m'lady" he then undressed me, and stayed there a second staring at my body in awe; "come on, what are you waiting for dearest, come here~" i said his words as i pushed his head on my wet lips, feeling his tounge play in the sensitive part; "o-oh god- ngh~" his tounge moved inside my lips, but then he started but his fingers inside me and i started going crazy.

"N-NGH~ AH~ WAIT- OH GOD~ GO ON HEIZOU PLEASE~~ AH~ NGH~~ I'M BEGGING YOU- AH~~" i moaned loudly, feeling all the most sensitive parts being touched and teased by his wet tounge and his long fingers.

"Heizou~ a-ah~ wait- ngh..AH~" i could hold myself back anymore, i toke control and pushed Heizou on the desk, he smirked as he opened a drawer and toke a condom out and gave it to me, i opened it and put it on his pulsing dick.

"ngh..sit on it already~!" he begged, i did as he said but as soon as i went up on him he toke my hips in his hands and push me down making me scream.

"AH~" i was moving up and down, side to side as his dick thrusts my sides; "NGH~ A-A-AH~" i was going crazy for the feeling, it felt so good that my legs were shaking.

"ngh..ugh..Y-Y/n.." Heizou mumble as he looked at me in the eye as i kept on doing really loud noises going up and down; "i-i love you.." he said as i detached and saw his cum going down of the condom, as mine was dirtying his thighs.

"well i-i don't know i am just your student i-" he shut me up by giving me a soft kiss on the lips; "think about it..tho..but from now on..always meet me here after school ok? Let's call these..advanced lessons just for someone as good as you? Yes we can do that"