chapter 6 [🍋]

A/N: I'm listening to depressing songs rotting on my bed at 5:20am while doing this so this gon be FANCYYY

Y/n POV.

So after that rather weird moment, we made our way to my house.

After we finally arrived, we entered, holding his warm, big hand with mine. Then we both layed, I sat with my legs straight on the couch, and he layed straight on my legs holding my thighs resting his cheek (face not ass damn 💀) on them, i could feel my heart beating fast, I didn't know why i just felt something weird, it was a familiar feeling honestly, i could sense it, and i could sense Kazuha having the same feeling too.

It was a lustful feeling, we wanted each other, well not really wanted, needed is more of the right term.

I felt something down there, and it made my legs tense up, which Kazuha noticed and sat up facing me, my legs wrapping around him, and his..well his thing touched mine.
He looked at me with his needy eyes, full of lust, i could even see the red on his face, covering his cheeks and nose, and slowly his eyes were closing and same was the distance between us, and we ended up kissing and Kazuha pushed so much i layed with him on top of me, with legs open always wrapping his hips with them, making out lower parts touch.

Then i felt a hand holding my wrists up as another one was slowly caressing my body going down and down, until it was in my pants (or TROUSERS 🇬🇧💂‍♀️), but it suddently stop and Kazuha loosen the kiss.

"Y/n.." he softly said, always looking at me with those awesome eyes of his, i said what is it; "do i have the permission to do this? I want you to be comfortable and..I don't really want to hurt you.." i smiled at him softly and nodded, and he smiled back and kissed me again, this time, both of us with a huge smile.

And then he started massagging down there, he wasn't that good, so i set free one if my hands to help him understand where he had to touch, and then he hitted the right spot and i slightly groaned in the kiss, he kept rubbing and touching there, until he edged me.

"you got protections, right?" i nodded, still heavy breathing, pointing the night table (or wtv y'all say it idk), he got it and put it on it, he toke out my pants, and made his space between my thighs.

"ok..ok..are you ready for this..Y/n..?" he softly asked, holding my hand, it was his first time after all, he felt kind of scared, and he finally put it in, he was a bit shaky, and i was too, and we groaned in unison when it happened, it felt different from the time with Heizou, it felt more..real..?

I don't know how to explain it, but moving on, he was thrusting, he did cute noises every thrust, and he started hitting the spot, and that's where i started doing noises and moaning.

"Kazuha..Kazuha.." i moaned his name, as he got faster and harder, i felt happy, as my moans got faster and more intense, forming an orgasm, which Kazuha did too, and then, when him and i came we detached.

"Kazuha.." he fell on my chest, he looked exhausted, and i was too, but he was still awake; "Y/n..i love you so much, and I'm for real..i love you.." he said softly, as he wrapped his arms around my waist, and i combed his hair with my fingers.

"i love you too, Kazubae"

"stop."

"no."

who knows if I'll continue

spoiler: i actually don't know if i will