since y'all want Heizou so much

Heizou x fem! reader [🍋]

Modern AU

it was a rainy night, in your apartment and you were laying on your couch staring at the ceiling.

'this is boring' you thought, and then started thinking on what to do, and of all the things you thought, you decided to call a friend over, and the first one that came to mind was Heizou.

You two started talking a lot more often these days so you thought that inviting him home wouldn't feel weird, but when you hang up knowing he would arrive soon you felt some adrenaline rush that was just unknown to you.

After three minutes of absolute boredom, you felt ringing at your door, your heart started beating faster and you toke a deep breath; 'wait..why is my heart going THIS fast?'

(a/n: i dunno watchu think 💀)

Without minding it you went opening the door and saw him wearing his usual fit, and i had to admit, it really did suit him perfectly.

"Hey, Y/n! How you doin?" He smiles widely at you, your heart skips a beat as he did. You noticed he had a hand behind his back, was he hiding something?

"Hi Heizou, I'm great but..what are you holding behind you?" You could swear you saw a little bit of blush on his cheeks, but when he showed you what he was hiding, your face softened.

"Here..for you!" He hands you a bouquet of red roses, you toke it in your arms and smiled at him. You were feeling something in your stomach, it felt absolutely weird. It felt like you were sick, but you didn't feel sick at all. It felt enjoyable.

"Thank you so much, Heizou. I appreciate this. Now get in!" You move from the door to make him step in, as he stepped in he felt some kind of tension between you and him. There was something that was missing..

"So like..um..what do we do..?" You ask, you felt that tension aswell, it felt like your heart was beating so fast that you were beginning to feel heat even if it was cold outside.

"...i have a game in mind." He smirks, it wasn't friendly..it was..mischievous. What was he trying to do?

I don wanna finish this lmao srry lolz i started this a year ago i dunno how to continue 💀💀💀