Chapter 8 [🍋 kinda short sorry y'all 🙏]

NAAAWWWW LAST TIME I PUBLISHED HERE WAS DICEMBER 2022 😭😭😭😭😭💀
So like i know this old but YKW???? I'M BACK EVEN THO THIS OLD ASF Y'ALL BETTER BE READY ☝️☝️☝️

I was laying on my bed, tears ran down my face one after another as i thought of my sweet Kazuha. How am i even so disrespectful that i even come to CHEATING!???

"Goodness how am i going to tell him..?" I said between sobs, I'm dumb asf, why do i say stuff in my head out loud.
"Tell him what exactly?" Kazuha was behind me, goddamnit. That dude be teleporting how the fuck that dude teleporting bro he must've bought that apple shit i saw on tiktok.

"Huh?? I mean uhhh HOW AM I GOING TO TELL MY HISTORY TEACHER THAT THAT I DIDN'T DO MY HOMEWORK YEA CZ I LOVE HISTORY AND DIDN'T WANT TO..disappoint him?" Bro i be talking like an oral test (come si dice interrogazione non si dice interrogation già ve lo dico)

"You talking like an oral test wsp" no shit? 💀
"Alright like i kinda like..cheated?"

TIME SKIP

Kazuha, carressing my legs, kissed them from my knee to the inside of my thighs, slowly going down to the middle of them. He went down and down my thighs until he arrived to the middle of them and started slowly kissing and licking on it. I was just panting, I wasn't doing noises, but the pleasure i was feeling was so overwhelming it shivered down my spine.

After a bit of time he kept going, he kissed from my lower stomach to my breasts, and from my breasts to my neck, as he rested his..you know on my kitty witty (i'm embarrassed saying pussy bc it sounds voulgar and vagina bc then i sounds like an "oh science! I love science! 🤓🤓🤓" Ahh person so bare w me), which made me want him even more.

"Do you want this?" He asked whispering; "i want you so bad Kazuha..i want you and only you, I'll never do it again.."

He slowly made his way inside of me, as we both sighed in pleasure, he slowly started doing me, looking down, i could see his dick going in and out of me slowly, but when he did it quickly i couldn't even bend my head to look down.

It was magical, he was beautiful, when i looked up at him, i could feel my heart beating faster and faster, and my breath becoming deeper and deeper as it became moans, and he did small noises too.

He then collapsed on me, as i could feel him moving inside of me WITH THE CONDOM ALWAYS USE THE CONDOM Y'ALL which meant he came. I could feel his heart beat synching mine. And that's how i knew i could never hurt him again. He is who I'm meant to be with, not Heizou, fuck him, fuck that bitch.

Maybe I'll keep goin maybe nah idrk well I'll see ya next year or the next two years idk BYEEE Y'ALLLLL