chapter 3

"i wanted to tell you since a really long while Y/n..i like you..now..will my lady accept me?"

he just stands there at my figure laying on the bed; "Kazuha..what are you saying?" i was flustered, I didn't know if i liked him or not, he was pretty and i loved his company but never really think of him as my boyfriend..

"Y/n..give me one chance..please..i-i love you ok? I can't hide my feelings for you anymore, it's been YEARS since i started to have real feelings for you. I know you may think Mr. Shikanoin is better than me but..at least one, one chance?" he looked pained, I didn't know what to do, i loved Heizou, he was so..sweet..and..wait..i actually..don't know anything about him? I actually don't think I've ever had a real conversation or just never met him before, we just did sex once, are we like sex buddies? Then what about Kazuha?

He was the nicest, sweetest, gentle and loyal person I've ever met, he was wonderful but I don't know, should i try with him? But then what will happen with Heizou? Should i go with Kazuha and leave Heizou for him? Or the other way round?

That's it. I choose..

"sure, you can have one chance Kazuha" he smiled as his body went on top of me as his lips crushed on mine, the kiss wasn't harsh at all, it was sweet, slow, and as his tounge slided in my mouth gently cuddling mine, my heart was going so fast, I didn't feel that with Heizou before, that was more..magical..I don't really know how to describe it, it was a feeling i never felt before

Then we loose the kiss slowly and our eyes met, just in that second i got how beautiful Kazuhas eyes were, they were a small shape and his red, almost orange eyes were staring in my e/c ones, no words were coming out of our mouths, our eyes were speaking themselves. I then removed the elastic that held Kazuha's hair, and touched the fluffy hair as i combed it with my fingers, making him giggle.

"you are perfect Y/n" my heart started racing as he said that words, nobody told that to me before, and it was one of the sweetest, no, THE sweetest thing someone ever told me.

He managed to make me go on top of him and made my body rest on his, and my head rested on his shoulder, he was stroking my hand as his other one was interlocked in mine, and i close my eyes, whispering; "i love you, Kazuha.."

I heard his heart pounding, and after a few seconds of silence he answered..

"i love you more..Y/n"

A/N

NO THOUGHTS JUST KAZUHA 🙌🙌🙌
IDGAF IF Y'ALL DIDN'T WANT THIS CHAPTER OR JUST WANTED HEIZOU LEARN TO LOVE KAZUHA BECAUSE HE IS THE BEST CHARACTER ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️