Chapter 4

Today is another day of school, i woke up with Kazuha today and we spent the early morning together, as boyfriend and partner, it was very nice, still today i will have to confront Heizou about this.

I was holding hands with Kazuha as we were walking to school; "so..you didn't do anything with Heizou did you?" my heart stopped for a moment hearing that, should i lie to him? If i do lie to him, I wouldn't be a good partner..still i would hurt his feelings if i said the truth..

"um yea no absolutely not, c'mon i never met him before and..AND HE IS MY TEACHER WHO DO U THINK I AM HAHA" i laughed it off and he laughed w me.

"i trust you on that, Y/n.."

As we got into school the day passed fast..but then the end of the day arrived and i had to meet with Heizou again after classes, but this time, I didn't. I left a note under his desk, telling him I didn't want to have anything to do with him anymore, but deep inside my heart i still had some feelings for him..

But i have even deeper ones for Kazuha..still is not like the ones for him aren't there..

"UGH" i walked away from his class leaving the note on his desk, and met Kazuha in front of school as we walked to my house.

HEIZOU POV.

I was singing a little tune in the quiet corridors, thinking about the fact that today I'll be able to experience the fun i had with Y/n yesterday again. I am a little late because in fact i wanted her to be the one I am going to find jerking of on my desk.

But i was disappointed when i saw her leave my classroom fully clothed and walking towards the direction to the exit; "what does this mean.." i thought as i walked to the classroom, just to see a note on my desk, wide eyeded i fast walk towards it and pick it up reading the content anxiously.

"dear mr. Shikanoin,

this wasn't meant to happen, I don't love you, and I'm sure you don't actually love me, we met yesterday, and you were my teacher too, I don't want one of those stupid student and teacher relationships, I don't want you to play with my body I don't want to have anything romantic and sexual with you anymore.

you just have to teach to me chemistry, do your job instead of using me.

- never yours, Y/n"

"are they insane?" i thought as i ripped the paper in pieces, this is stupid, why are they even doing this? Did they found someone else? Who? Who the fuck did steal them from me?

I am going to find that guy. And I'm going to make his life hell.

should i keep going 😭😭😭