Chapter 5

Kazuhas palm was brushing against mine as we were walking to my house, i imagine i looked weird, since i kept thinking about the note i left on Heizous desk, in fact, Kazuha noticed that and asked me what happened.

"nothing at all, I'm just thinking about something.." i said, looking at the ground.

I knew i still had feelings for Heizou, maybe not as strong as the ones for Kazuha but i still had them.

So i thought..

..is there some way of dating both with them being ok with it? I think there was a thing called polyamory or something.

Still i don't think Kazuha would want to, neither would Heizou, since i feel like Kazuha feels jealous of Heizou, and Heizou is probably angry at the letter.

I wouldn't put a hand on the fire like that, it would be stupid being with them at the same time.

"hey Kazu, you wanna stay over tonight?" i asked while walking, and he suddenly stopped, i turned and i saw him with his head facing the ground.

"Kazu? Kazuha?" he looked angry, and i got scared and asked him whats up.

"what's up...."

"WHAT'S UP!!!??? WHAT'S UP....WITH YOU MA'AM. LIKE YOU GON ACT ALL EMO AND SAD WHILE I KEEP TELLING YOU THINGS TO CHEER YOU UP YOU AIN'T EVEN GON LISTEN WHAT I GOTTA SAY AND COME UP WITH "hEy KazuHa WaNNa StaaY ovEr ToNiGHt uwu sussy baka onii chan" BULLSHIT LIKE BEETCH YOU SERIOUS RN????? CUZ NAAAAAH YOU AIN'T GON BE SERIOUSLY ACTIN LIKE THAT."

i stand there, and after a bit of silence, Kazuha speaks up.

"by the way, yes, why not"

and he toke my hand back and we started walking towards my house

sorry i am feeling very silly goofy rn so i made a silly goofy chapter