chapter 2 [🍋 not all tho like scroll]

After that beautiful, gorgeous time with Heizou, my chemistry teacher, i went home, looking as happy as ever, as i was thinking at his wonderful tasty cream slowly going down my throat, and the feeling his veins inside me and his wet tounge.

When i got home, my mum fortunately wasn't there, so i could have fun with myself. I couldn't wait for tomorrow to do something new with him, maybe he will do the same thing, but i really want all the feelings again, it was such an amazing one.

I was in my room, my back touching the soft silk under me as i toke out my pants slowly.

"H-Heizou..what are you d-doing..?" i said to myself as i imagined him being in front of me and it was him taking my clothes off.

"are you ready for me..? Y/n..?" Heizou said, as i figured my fingers being his soft, wet tounge; "y-yes..please..please go on.." i said to my self, as i pressed strongly on my in my sensitive area, doing the exact movements he did with his tounge.

"N-Ngh..ah.." i a low pitched moan, as i decided to go further, literally

"so you want my fingers in..?" Heizou from my imagination said, as he giggled, i slowly drived my fingers down there, as i block my legs where knees could touch shoulders, as i starting doing all the motions he did.

"mh..ngh~ Heizou..ah~ yes~" after a while i did that it felt boring, so i decided to get 'him', the big guy that saved me everytime.

I reach out under my bed, finally feeling the shape of it..

It was my 'emergency' d1ldo, i used it just when it was a really necessary, so my mum wouldn't discover about it.

As i walk to the bathroom to wash it because it was dusty, i saw all the veiny details on it, it was big, not too long not too short, and it wasn't that heavy, i call this perfection..

"reminds me of Heizou.." i made a fangirly noise, as i finished washing it and run to my room so ready to use it.

"oh..Heizou..I've met you yesterday, isn't it too soon..?" i said, smiling widely at myself, resting the dildo at the entrance; "but you wanted this, you dirty brat.." i giggled at myself, imagining him degrade me, making me push a bit inside making me moan, i forgot how good this dildo felt.

"you bitch wanted this so bad, didn't you?" his voice ringed in my as i pushed in and out the dildo moaning; "ngh- H-Hei- a-ah~ ugh oh..OH~" i let out a long soft moan when i toke it all in; "H-HEIZOU I'M SO TIGHT NGH~" as i slowly and softly put it out and then fast and harshly put it in again making me moan by the pleasure; "oh Heizou..oh~ you're so good..NGH-" i felt the door bell ring as i quickly got up from the bed and put on some random clothes without putting underwear in rush, it can't be my mum, she was at work until late and had to go out with her friends so it can't be her..what if it's..Heizou..?

I got up and run downstairs and open the door to see Kazuha, with a bag on his shoulder, i let him in and ask him what he was doing here.

"oh i was just bored..actually, i was wondering if i could stay here for the night? Beidou and Nigguang asked me to go over someone elses house because they had business to attend to tonight" i nodded and let him in, and told him he could go to my room and put his stuff on my bed as he made his way there.

Mh..i feel like I'm forgetting something..

"y..Y/N????" he shouted from upstairs; "OH SHIT" i forgot the dildo on the bed, rushed upstairs and toke it and hide it behind my back as if nothing happend; "Y/n..i saw that..did i-have i interrupted something..?" he looked concerned.

"NONONO YOU CAN STAY I WAS JUST I WAS IN THE I WAS UGH I HATE THIS" i said throwing my dildo down my bed without even washing it; "Kazuha..i am..really..sorry.." i said to him, but he just smirked and made his bag fall on the ground as he got closer and closer to me, toke me by the waist and starting kissing me, he was slightly taller than me, but not by much, but then he pushed me on the bed; "Kazuha..? What are you doing..?"

"i wanted to tell you since a really long while Y/n..i like you..now..will my lady accept me?"

AN
(author note)

um should i even continue idfk
like y'all tell me?