chapter 7 [🍋 half tho kinda goofy at the end sorry i goofed up]

School again, i was in class, thinking about Kazuha, well he is my bf how could i not think about him often, tho, during Heizous lesson, i just couldn't think about him, my mind was just staring at him, and i could notice that when he gave me a brief look while explaining, he grinned.

The lesson went slowly and painfully, little looks, little smiles between me and Heizou.

And then, the lesson finished; "Y/n, you'll have to stay here" my eyes widened, and when all the class walked out, he walked to my desk and asked me to see my notes, with shaky hands, i showed him the empty paper.

"oh, that's unfortunate, do you want me to explain again to you? And this time we'll take notes, alright?" i nodded, i felt my heart beating and i was shaking, why? Why this? I don't like him anymore, right? Yea..i don't..

"ok, done! May i see the notes!" he smiled at me, and instead of raising my notebook, i got up from my seat and kissed him, i felt too much stuff, i needed to do something about it.

i felt him jump by the sudden contact, but after not even a second he smirked, i picked him up and put him on a casual desk, starting to touch him.

He did low high pitched moans, that almost weren't able to hear, they reminded me of Kazuha, i miss him, he's probably outside waiting for me right now..

I stopped kissing him, and he went wide eyed when i stopped touching and started packing my stuff.

"Y/n!? What- Where are you going!?" he asked, he seemed angry, but sad at the same time, i started shouting at him that I didn't care of him anymore, that i had someone else and that i hated him, the first and last one were lies tho.

"well then, I know you're lying, stop doing that." he picked me up and put me on his desk kissing me, he knew i was lying about hating him, he know i was lying about me not caring of him anymore.

BRRRR SKIBIDIDOBDOBDOBDOBDOB YESYESYESYES SKI SKIBIDIDI SKIBIDIDABIDIDABIDIDABIDIDABIDI YESYESYES

He started taking off my panties, and he got up his desk and in between my legs lowering his zip, he got out of his bag a condom and put it and then made his way in me.

damn.

goofy ass.