Mina Ashido

Let me preface this by saying that Mina's character and her actions prove that she has what it takes to be a great hero. For those of you have read my other stories, you know that she is the person I ship with Izuku most. Now, let's get too her character traits that would be used to make a decision on whether or not she'd be expelled.

So, we know Mina is not exactly the brightest, ranking second to last academically. I have my own theories that believe she has trouble in a "normal class lecture" setting, and may even have some sort of learning disability such as dyslexia.

When it comes to practical application in Hero training, she is probably one of the best. She has found very intuitive ways to use her Quirk, in multiple facets of Hero duty, not just combat. Her only real "issue" when it comes to practicals would be her midterm, when she and Kaminari were placed against Nezu. I think this was very unfair to them (at minimum to Mina), and put them at a woeful disadvantage that I really don't think most of the class could have come out of.

There are times where I don't think she takes things seriously enough. However, I also notice that "fun" tends to be a major driving force in how well she does, and she can still excel in things while still enjoying herself. That kind of laid back attitude is going to be especially pivotal when she needs to comfort innocent bystanders in rescue ops.

Likelihood of being expelled: 4

Reason for expelling: Academic grounds