Katsuki Bakugo

*sigh*

This is the person I will most likely both catch the most flak for, as well as possibly receive the most praise for. Rant incoming.

 I...cannot stand Katsuki Bakugo. He is my 3rd least favorite character in the entire anime/manga. And I think he irritates me more because nothing is done to cull this behavior, even after he gets to UA. He is, has been, and probably always will be, a bully. He had a bit of a "redemption arc", but that too got shat down the toilet. I know I've written my own (albeit throw away and not very good) redemption arcs for him in my own writings, but, not to sound self-centered, they were better than the attempts I've seen in the series thus far.

I'm not even sure how he has stayed as long as he has, but his welcome in the school is long overstayed. He continues to be abrasive, abusive, rarely listens to teachers, and, most irritatingly of all, the teachers sweep it under the rug, don't make as big a deal of it as they should, and let him get off with the barest of penalties. So, an issue that has occurred throughout his schooling, continues to occur, and so he thinks it's okay to be a garbage person.

This is a major failure, especially on the part of Aizawa, All Might, and, to a lesser degree, Nezu. Those student files should have been looked over. And when things didn't start to add up, a major investigation needed to have occurred. They treated the dynamic between Bakugo and Midoriya as some sort of rivalry. It's not. It didn't even "evolve" into one like everyone says. This is a bully-victim dynamic, and it will always be so until either 1) someone actually looks into things and takes them seriously and/or 2) Midoriya finally makes the realization himself and does something about it. 

And I won't go in depth into the stuff he did prior to UA, but here's a brief list: mental, physical, and emotional abuse, to include illegal Quirk usage, on someone he deems "beneath him", destruction of property, illegal Quirk use outside of the aforementioned abuse, and, the icing on the cake, suicide baiting. None of which is ever brought up after they start attending UA, and he shows exactly 0 remorse for them, nor make any means at reparations.

Now, let me count some of the things he does (just in his time at UA):

Attempts assault on another classmate, unprovoked, during the quirk assessment on the first day. He shows the barest respect (and only when he has to) to any authority figure (If Tsu listens too much, Bakugo doesn't listen at all). He ignores All Might when told not to ignite his gauntlets against Midoriya (which how the Hell those things got approved is beyond me). He refuses to work with anyone. He is overly violent during the Sports Festival to the point they have to muzzle and chain him up (which is also wrong on their part. It would have been best just to do the ceremony without him).

He refuses to work with Midoriya against All Might, and then tries to fight All Might, even going so far as to attack Midoriya when Midoriya suggests strategizing to pass. He treats the Number 4 Hero like garbage during Internships. He fails the Provisional License exam because he can't be bothered to treat people halfway decent during the rescue portion. When he fails, he yoinks Midoriya out after curfew because he figured out the One for All situation (somewhat), and then proceeds to provoke a fight with Midoriya over it.

I could honestly go on. The worst of it is how it's handled. Either he gets slapped on the wrist, Midoriya (for some inexplicable reason) is either blamed or sharing blame, or, the worst of his punishments, 4 days house arrest (of which Midoriya gets 3, but only because "Bakugo started it", that's why he has more days). Not taking into account the provocation or any of it.

Okay. I'm going to stop there and try to bring my blood pressure down.

Likelihood of being expelled: 10

Reason for expelling: Pick one