Shoto Todoroki

This is an overall well written character. Aside from continuously bringing up his daddy issues, there was a lot of development that went into Todoroki. He starts off as an aloof, anti-social character, who has a "mightier than thou" attitude towards everyone. He challenges Izuku during the Sports Festival. Not really sure why, but it helps to drive the story to where we get the most development for Todoroki.

We get the tragic backstory for him, a brief confrontation with Endeavor, Dumpster Fire Supreme, himself, and then Izuku coaxing Todoroki that, even though he inherited the fire from Endeavor, the Quirk itself belongs to Shoto and Shoto alone. He briefly falls back on this in his fight with Bakugo, but more development grows from there.

Academically, Todoroki places very well, and is in no trouble from worrying about expulsion there. Even though he holds back, he also does fairly well during Practical Hero training, though teamwork is a bit of an issue early on. This does ease more when he acclimates to Izuku's friend-group, the Dekusquad, especially after the Stain Incident.

His lack of using his full Quirk early on should have been cause for concern. Some, such as Aizawa, may see it as him half-assing while everyone else is giving their all. But, I'll said again, a little investigation would go a long way to determine the root of these issues. Like Izuku, Todoroki needs therapy something fierce.

Todoroki does tend to follow the Izuku path of "doing the right thing, regardless of consequence" when it comes to Stain and Bakugo. As I stated in Izuku's chapter, Todoroki was more or less given the reigns to use his Quirk to protect himself and others, so he shouldn't have gotten in trouble, either.

Likelihood of being expelled: 5

Reason for expelling: The Bakugo fiasco