Denki Kaminari

Denki's not a bad guy. He's clearly not top of the academic pile, and his lecherous ways grind my gears a bit, but most of those are due to the fact that he teams up with a certain grapist. He's had a bit of character development that shows he's not a complete perv. Yes, he is a bit of a womanizer, but, alone, he doesn't seem to cross any lines like Mineta does.

As I stated with Mina, one of the big problems Kaminari has is with academic standing, in which he is dead last. Also like Mina, I think Kaminari has some form of learning disability, and I think it's something that needs to be brought up or questioned about with the teachers.

He seems to do okay when it comes to practical Hero studies. Aside from the midterm against Nezu (which I brought up in Mina's chapter), his only real issues with practical use is when he uses Indiscriminate Shock, which he has worked and progressed to lessen the severity and his state as the story has progressed.

Overall, not a bad guy, but grades, and his continued plots with Mineta, would more likely be his downfall.

Likelihood of being expelled: 6

Reason for expelling: Academic grounds and/or sexual deviance/harassment through plots with Mineta