Momo Yaoyorozu

The VP of Class 1-A. #1 in the class rankings. The heiress herself, Momo Yaoyorozu. She's a pretty good character overall, though she definitely has a few issues. Her biggest crutch is her naivety. She was definitely very sheltered growing up, which seems to be an ongoing theme with rich heir/heiress types in a lot of media.

She does see quite a bit of growth, though, the more she hangs out with her fellow Class 1-A classmates. She is able to learn more about the "real world", her intelligence is allowed to shine, even moreso when she's able to get over her own insecurities and self-doubts. Even the moments where she fails due to her insecurities, or just lack of quickly strategizing, we see character development with her. This is especially true in her fight against Tokoyami at the Sports Festival.

It hurt her self-confidence, but that is slowly nurtured over time, culminating in when she and Todoroki faced Aizawa for midterm, and she is able to push through with her plan.

Obviously, as the top of the class, she's not going anywhere due to academic standards. She's growing exponentially in the Practical portion, so not much issue there either, as long as she continues to work on her self-doubt.

Likelihood of being expelled: 2

Reason for expelling: The Bakugo fiasco