Bigiplier

This is my first GT/YT one shot so please go easy on me hope you like!

Mark, was the one of the most successful youtubers alive, He was doing his usual jogs around Los Angeles on a sunny day. Meanwhile Dark was busy learning a new Demonic spell. "Anti, I have finally done it!" dark yelled. Anti floated in to see what the fuss was about. "What puts you in such a happy mood, dark?" the glitch demon asked. "You see this spell here? Well, if it works, it can make me twice my normal size! And with such brute strength, I will bring that red head cushion to his knees!" dark yelled. "However,  this spell  will only work once in a lifetime, so we must make it perfect!" dark said. "Well, we'd better be careful, dark, there's a thunder and lightning storm that is coming our way," anti spoke. "Then what are we waiting for?" the demon yelled as he teleports outside along with anti holding the Demonic book.  The two demons heard a continuous, and thunderous !BOOM! coming from up above them. Just then, Mark stopped nearby of darks lair as a flash of lightning lit up the sky. Placed the book on the ground as dark began reading the spell out loud, but it backfired the wrong way as The light beam zoomed a different direction, and at the same time a bolt of lightning came down as well. Suddenly, the beam and the lightning bolt hit mark at the exact same time. !ZZAP! Marks groaned sitting up slowly from the sudden hit, his clothes were slightly burnt, bits of his raven sticked out of place but the half- Korean man cleaned himself up fast. As soon as he made sure that there were no other physical damages to his body, Mark ran to Jack's home as quickly as possible.

"You glitch bitch!! Now we'll have a giant-something on our hands!" the grey demon yelled in rage. "Go into the woods and see if you can find out what was hit!" dark commanded. So anti left in annoyance on the search.

Mark zipped inside and yelled, "Jack! You won't believe what happened! I just got struck by lightning and got hit with some sort of Ray at the same time!" Jack looked up from his computer and said, "Whoa, that is impressive! Are you alright Mark!?" "Yeah, I'm fine buddy, nothing broken," Mark replied while not noticing what was happening to him, "That's good news, I just have one good question: when did you get so tall!?" the Irish man yelled in surprised while quickly sitting up from his chair. Sure enough, Mark was eight feet tall while Jack was only five feet. "Whoa! I am taller!" Mark said as he smirked looking down at his now small buddy, "I bet I'm taller than Tyler!" "This isn't funny Mark!" Jack yelled. "Hmph, he gets taller than me by three feet within the hour? This day just got better," Jack grumbled while facing away from Marks direction. The red haired man smirked and said, "Fe fi fo fum, aren't you a jealous leprechaun?" Mark chuckled. Jack couldn't help but smile at his friend's remark. All of a sudden, Mark started to feel like he was being stretched. "j-jack?" Mark said with a worried tone in his voice as he felt the stretching feeling again. All of a sudden, Mark started to grow even further! He grew until he became exactly ten feet tall. "Yeah mar-AH! What the heck happened?!" the green haired man yelled in panic. "I-I think I'm still growing buddy!" Mark frowned, very scared. He felt like he was being pulled up and up until he opened his eyes and saw that he became fifteen feet tall! "Gya! Sean!, do something!" Mark yelled. "Get outta here mark! While you can still fit through the door!" Jack yelled. Mark just barely fit his body through Jack's door as he continued to grow. Mark shut his eyes as the stretching feeling flowed through his entire body until finally, it stopped. The raven haired man opened his chocolate brown eyes and gasped. Jack looked up to the huge youtuber and yelled, "Can you hear me mark?"

"Huh? Yeah, I can hear ya buddy. But now that I've stopped growing can you please tell me what the heck happened to me?!" Mark yelled looking down at his now tiny friend. His voice boomed across the entire area around them. "Ow, your voice is loud. And to be perfectly honest, you're a giant now!" Jack replied simply. "What?! No, I can't be a giant! I've seen how big people make me look on the internet! I can't be huge! I need to be me! Fast, speedy, and agile; not humungous, loud, and clumsy!" Mark boomed. "Calm down Mark! Look, we'll get through this together! And I'm sure you're not clumsy," the Irish man said. Then, Jack had an idea. "Think about it, your legs are much longer now, you're to be faster and stronger than ever! Come on Mark! Lets put them to the test!" Jack yelled with excitement. Mark smiled slightly and nodded. Jack ran off quickly  get a faster speed. Mark smirked as he started to chase the blue eyed man. "RAWR!" the giant man yelled playfully. Jack smiled as he continued running. "Haha! Run! It's Markzilla!" Jack laughed with amusement. The moment he finished his sentence, Mark snatched the Irish man in his tanned fist. "Gotchya!" He yelled. Jack winced slightly at his volume. Mark had caught him with ease. He gently set the green haired man down and said. "Heh, that was actually kinda fun!" Mark said with a smile. "I thought it would be!" Jack said while patting marks large hand. Mark smiled and softly as he reached down and picked up the small Irish man and hugged him gently. Jack blushed slightly and hugged Mark as well.

Meanwhile anti was on the look out for what the ray hit when gasped loudly in shock at how huge mark was now.  Just as anti was about to retreat back to dark, Mark noticed glitch demon hiding behind the bushes. He crawled over to him and quickly snatched the glitch with  his other hand causing the demon to yelp in panic. "Alright you, what's this all about!?" Mark yelled demanding answers. "Please don't crush me! Me and dark didn't mean to hit you with that spell! I was simply looking for what it hit and it looks like I found it," anti replied nervously as he gulped hoping to not anger the now giant half Korean man. After a few moments of thinking, Mark set anti down on the ground. "Go tell dark that if he ever has the nerve to come here and mess with me or my little buddy again, I will grind him  including you into the ground!" Mark yelled giving the glitch a terrifying glare. Anti nodded in fear and quickly teleported away leaving Mark and Jack alone again. Jack hugged marks wrist and smirked slightly up at him as he said, "Heh, spoken like a true giant," Mark blushed pink while rubbing the back of his neck. "Hey, how about we go for a walk? I'm getting tired of staying in one spot," Mark suggested.

  The two youtubers decided to walk through an empty field while the small Irish lad rode on his friends shoulder the entire time, The sun started to set beyond the horizon. Mark smiled as he said, "It's actually nice to be a giant," the Irish man smiled. "Yeah,  I thought anti would have a heart attack! . I can't imagine the look on darks face if he saw that!" Jack chuckled in amusement. Mark laughed loudly. "That would be hilarious!" he said. Mark and Jack reached the edge of a cliff and the giant sat down setting Jack down on his lap as the sun started to set for the night. "You know Jack, we could probably stop anti and darks attacks easier and faster this way," Mark suggested. Jack looked surprised and he looked at his large friend as he said, "Well yeah, it would. Where are you going with this exactly?"

"Well, to be perfectly honest, I think I want to stay this way for good," mark replied truthfully. "You want to be a giant? Forever?" jacked asked with surprise tone in voice. "Well, yeah, I mean-I can protect our friends better this way. Dark and anti wouldn't dare to bother us anymore, And  I really want to be able to protect you little buddy" Mark said as he gently petted Jack's green floof. Jack laughed slightly. "Well, if you really want to. I'm totally cool with that!" Jack said. The raven haired man grinned and gently hugged Jack to his chest just as the sun disappeared.

Just then, Mark started to shrink until he was normal sized again. "Huh? What happened?" mark questioned in confusion while examining himself. "Hey, you changed back to normal size!" Jack said happily. "Heh, that's great and all Jack, but I kinda wish that I was still a giant," Mark said slightly disappointed. Suddenly, the half Korean started to grow again. He grew until he became the fifty-foot tall man that he was before. "Whoa! Mark, you're a size-shifter!" Jack said with awe. "Whoa. cool!" mark said with excitement. He slowly leaned down and gently cupped Jack in his hand and said, "How about I get you home?" the Irish man nodded with agreement as his giant friend began walking Jack back home as he said. "Heh, from now on, when I'm gigantic, you can call me bigiplier!!!" Mark said proudly. Ever since that day, Mark was still the same person he was before, although most of the time he was a giant. So most people call him bigiplier.
The End