Jack And The Bean Stalk (Christmas Special)

This is a bit late I know but this took longer then I expected with work and college getting in the way but I hope you enjoy ^^

Part 1

Once upon a time in a world unlike our own 3 days before Christmas. In that world technology hadn't reached the same as our own. The technology of this world had only reached the middle ages unlike our own world. But in this world magic and unnatural beings existed. This story is about a Irishman named Jack. His real name was lost in time and he wasn't like a normal human. He lived in a human village as a simple farmer. But he wasn't treated the same as other humans. People always messed with him. They taunted him day and night and on Christmas it was the worst time of all. That's when everyone in the whole village mocked him. After all the years he's been mistreated he made a wish in the middle of the night.
" I wish I had a friend, someone who will treat me like a friend should... And that he was different like me..." Jack silently wished before he
fell asleep thinking of his wish hoping that it somehow come true

The next morning Jack woke up and started to work in his vegetable garden. Until a stranger walked towards him in a black cloak.
" Hey, do you wanna make a trade... I'll trade these magic beans for a basket of carrots" The stranger asked Jack.
"uhh Ok? What makes the beans magical?" Jack asked curiously.
"Plant them in the ground, and your wish shall be granted!"
Jack happily agrees and gives the stranger a basket of carrots as he watched the stranger walk away.

Jack plants the beans and water them. He continues his usual work for the day and goes to sleep later that night. When he woke up the next morning he saw a huge beanstalk! He looked up in shock and couldn't see where the beanstalk ended! He decides to go ahead and climb it out of curiosity. He climbs up and after a long time he came up above the clouds in the sky. He takes a careful step on the fluffy cloud as he manged to stay on top of it. He looks around until he saw a house! Maybe that's where he could find what he wished for! Jack began walking towards the house. But then suddenly he saw the beanstalk behind him began fall!

" Guess there's no going back where I came from..." he gulped.
Jack continued walking forward and finds out the house was much bigger then he thought! He still curiously squeezes through a hole in the door. He saw that on top of a huge table, there was a pouch of gold coins! If he could find a way back down he could live rich and happy life! He sprints up to the table and began climbing up one of the tables legs. He takes out a huge gold coin out of the pouch and hugs it. Until suddenly he heard someone coming! The steps were loud and shook Jack! He looks behind him and saw a man in brown medieval brown clothes with dark raven hair and tanned skin. The huge man was looking down at the small Irishman as he began to speak in a deep, loud and scary voice.
" What do you think you're doing little one?"