Jack And The Bean Stalk Part 4

Jack and the friendly giant sleep through the night happily. The next morning it was Christmas!
Jack was still sleeping in his comfortable bed until he felt light tapping on him.
" H-h-huh? Who's there?"  He yawned tiredly while rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.
"Good morning little bud! Ready for Christmas?" the giant asked excitedly
Jack was happy, his meeting with the giant wasn't a dream. He jumps into the hand of the giant and he heads downstairs into the living room. Inside it was a lit fireplace and a huge Christmas tree!
" Do you like it?" The massive man asked with a nervous smile.
- Like it? No, I love it! Jack shouted happily.
The giant happily smiles and grabs a small present from under the tree between his fingers. He puts the present in front of Jack and looks at him.
" Go ahead bud, open it."
Jack opens the present and notices it was a huge tasty apple!
"I know it's not much but it's the thought that counts right?"

"Yes, thank you kind giant!"  the Irish man Takes a bite out of his apple "But after all this time I've wondered. What's your name?" jack asked curiously.
"Oh, where the heck are my  manners? I've forgotten to introduce myself all this time! My name Mark !" The giant said while chuckling.
" Name's Jack. It's my nickname, my actual name is lost in time. Jack said.
Mark smiles. And looks at the small human in the palm of his hand. Mark walks out of the house through the backdoor and shows Jack his garden.
"Here's where I grow my food. I'm not the best gardener or farmer but at least I can grow my own food without ever getting hungry. I grow some nice flowers here too. Mark said.
" Wow! This garden is so beautiful! Jack answered.
Mark smiles happily and they celebrate Christmas together with a lot of fun. Even with just the two of them. The day passes by quick and Jack sits on the window looking out at the sunset.
" You ok little bud ?" Mark asked.

" Yes it's just... it feels boring up here... there's not much to see except your garden. I wish you could come with me down to the ground. Jack said in a little sorrow.
" Wait there's a world under my cloud?" Mark asked in surprise.
The Irish man nods and the giant thinks for a moment.

" Perhaps, there's a way to get us down there. Maybe even get my home down there. But it's going to be a lot of work. Do you wanna help me with getting us down there jack?"
The human nods. They promise to do everything they can to get to the world under the cloud.

End of the short story hope you enjoyed ^^