Jack And The Bean Stalk Part 2

Jack was in shock! The massive man  looks  down at the small Irish man with a questioning look on his features.
"So? What are you doing?" the giant asked as reaches his hand towards Jack. In fear he drops the coin and runs away from the grasp of the massive hand. He finds a small mouse hole in the wall! He quickly climbs down off the giant table and runs into the mousehole in fear. He pants heavily and carefully looks out. But he quickly moved further in when the finger of the giant reached into the hole.
" AH! I'm sorry ok! I only wanted to live a better life! After being mistreated I wanted to have a friend of my kind! Someone who could care for me unlike the other villagers!"
The massive finger went out and the huge brown eye of the giant  looks in through the small hole.
" Listen little guy. I've been alone for so long, come out and I'll explain what I am and what I'm trying to do."
Jack was still too afraid to come out. The giant waits outside for a few minutes, but Jack refused to come out. The giant sighed and grabbed a plate from a cupboard. He puts a massive blueberry on the plate and leaves it outside the hole for Jack.
" Little one, even if you don't trust me... I'll leave something for you. If you get hungry have a bite. I won't mind, that blueberry is nothing to me but to you it should be more then a full meal."
The giant walks out of the kitchen and goes upstairs to another room leaving Jack alone.

Jack peeks out of the hole and looks at the blueberry.
" Oh my god! That blueberry is like ten times bigger then me! But... what if the giant poisoned the blueberry and is trying to kill me?" Jack said in worry to himself. His stomach growled... he was hungry. He needed something to eat. He couldn't resist, so he took a bite and hoped it wasn't poisoned. It turns out the blueberry was completely fine to eat! After eating only a small part of the blueberry Jack was full. He couldn't eat any more. But then the floor shook as the giant was walking into the room! Jack hurries back into the hole in fear of the giant man. The giant grabs the plate and looks at it with a warm smile.
" Awww.... looks like the little guy enjoyed my blueberry."
The giant looks inside the hole again and tried to sound more gentle.
"Was that blueberry tasty little one?"

"Y-y-y-yes! It was actually tasty! B-b-but I still don't trust you! You're so much bigger then me!" Jack yelled out.
"Sigh I know that I'm big to you, let me explain. I'm what's known as a giant. Most giants are known for their destruction, their love for eating those smaller then them and their interest in stealing from others. I may be a giant but, I'm actually a nice giant. Others giant's are so cruel and mean and I thought, why can't there be kind giants? We should use our size to help those smaller then us."

" B-b-b-but why do you have a pouch filled with so much gold?" Jack asked.
" Why? Because I found it hidden in my wall. The coins are shiny but they aren't of much use to me. That's why I keep them on the table almost like a vase of flowers, to enjoy their shine while I eat dinner or something like that." The giant explained.
"But please little human, it's dangerous in there! Come out to the safety in the palm of my hand..."
The giant held out his hand onto the floor.
"Please, You're too small for me to allow you to get hurt. So now come out, or else the giant rats might come and eat you! Come on, it's for your own safety." The giant said with a sad look.
Jack decided, maybe the giant wasn't lying... he didn't want to get eaten by giants rats either. He slowly walked out towards the palm of the giant's hand.