Giant Jack X Female Reader

The story starts off with two barbarian men chasing after you through the neck of the woods. You are scurrying as fast as you can to stay ahead of them. You're on an unknown world that reminds you of your own world but yet isn't the same. The barbarians make shouts and screams from behind as they pursue you. You don't want to find out what happens if they catch up.

You come to a stop as you see this wooded area stops at a cliff. There's no where else to run, it's a dead end. You turn around to see the barbarians run up but come to a screeching halt, scream "giant! " in terror, and bolt out of there.

"Not so tough now are they?" Followed by a chuckle by a booming voice above you. You spin around to now see a giant green haired man on the other side of the cliff that wasn't there a second ago. He must have been lying down underneath the cliff.

And you recognize him as jacksepticeye from your world! Well, a 60ft jacksepticeye . But was it the same jack? After all you found yourself in an alternate universe...

The giant Irish man muffled a wide yawn with his hand. "Was trying to take a nap but got up to see what all that ruckus was about." He looks down and sees you. The giant Jack has a kind smile on his features. "Well, hello there! The name's jack, who might you be?" he asked in his usual Irish accent.

Your instincts tell you to run but for some reason you don't. You feel too worn out anyway."M-My name is Y/N" You mildly reply. You appearance is a little dirty from all that running and tripping as you are still breathing rather hard from it too.

Without warning the giant man gently cups you into his hands, sliding his fingers under your legs to where you fall into his hand and then lifts you up into the air rather carefully.

"Heh heh. You're cute! I think I'll keep you. How's a warm bath and hot food sound to ya?" He smirks a cute grin that causes you to blush a little. Jack then presses you against his soft chest, your face brushing right up against his body. His chest is nice and warm and you can hear a faint heart beat. You blush again. Then he abruptly starts walking.

The journey was startling. EXTREMELY. But it was over as soon as it began, or that's what it felt like to you. You felt a little queasy and shooken up. You are then placed on a table where the giant youtuber pats you down with a warm, damp cloth almost immediately and then dries you off. You are now inside the giant jacksepticeyes home. He then gently pets your hand and laughs.

Turning around, he starts to put on a kettle of hot water and asks without turning back around "Hot Cocoa sound good to you?" You start to speak and and answer "Ye--" And then Jack sets a little cup of hot cocoa in front of you. You drink it and begin to feel better.

"Umm.." You began to say as you sip on your cocoa. "I appreciate the hospitality but do you think you can get me home after this...please?" So much has happened today. Some normality would be nice again...

The giant  sits down at the table you are sitting on top of. He places a finger on the side your face, brushing your hair. Your heart begins to skip a beat. Your heart is...fluttering? The giant Irish man softly smiles and says "You are home. You're mine..." And continues to pet you ever so loving and gently. His expression is undeniably cute, and you feel safe and very much loved. His whole demeanor is that of a kind, benevolent giant. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to stay after all..

You have a decision to make. Stay? Or ask to leave?

You close your eyes without saying another word, smiling as Jack continues to pet you. You decided it wouldn't be so bad to become this giant youtubers pet after all. Jack reaches for something across the table and places a ribbon with a bell over your head and carefully ties it around your neck. "There! Heh heh!" He sounds rather pleased with himself. Lastly, he gives you a quick, wet kiss by leaning down toward you and brushing his warm, slimy tongue across your face. Which didn't feel so bad at all actually....

The giant youtuber and the girl called Y/N lived happily together. Despite being from two different worlds and both different sizes. Over time, they became very close.

During the spring, they would have picnics together under cherry blossom trees viewing the wide scenery of flowers, valleys and hills in front of them. Eating sandwiches and cakes they would bring with them.

During the winter jack would keep Y/N close by his chest at night, ensuring she would always stay warm. He'd even let Y/N sleep inside his stomach if she so wanted.

They traveled all around the world together, with the giant Irish man always being by her side. He never failed to keep her out of harm's way and there were some close calls! Like the time Y/N was picking some berries and stepped over a cliff, but Jack quickly noticed and caught her immediately before she could fall.

It was true love in the strangest meeting of ways. It was almost as if fate had sent Y/N to this world.

There were many times of laughter and innocent playing. And lots of affectionate pets from the giant  to always show he cared about Y/N.

They could confide in each other and there was no secrets between them. No arguments, nothing. They were the perfect couple in every sense of the word...