Chapter 1: Plasma Pea

Plasma pea was in the backyard, doing nothing. Commando Pea had not given him orders and never really had. Plasma pea was the youngest of all peas and most energetic. As he watched Commando Pea finish his talk with Crazy Dave, he walked over to four plants to call them for a Garden Ops.

"Okay, Count Chompula, you can go with Stuffy Flower, Party Citron, and Electric Pea", he said. "You'll be heading to Frosty Creek."

Just as he was about to announce the next group, Plasma Pea sprinted to Commando Pea.
"Commando Pea, sir, please let me go in Count Chompula's group, you always choose Electric pea to go with him!", he complained. Commando Pea just sighed. "I was just about to put you with Druid Rose, Fire Cactus, and Metal Petal." That was the group he would usually go to. Druid Rose treated him like any zombie, Fire Cactus just hated him for no reason, and Metal Petal never healed him when he needed to be healed.

"But Count Chompula is my best friend.", he protested. "He has the most perfect, social team while I have the team that doesn't even care about me!" And it was true. He probably had the most plain group anyone could ever have.

"Fine.", he finally said. "Electric Pea can go with Party Corn, Shadow Flower, and Iron Citron. Fire Pea will go in Druid Rose's group. Just get ready to get to Frosty Creek.

Excitement flooded Plasma Pea's stem from his bottom leaves to his head. He was going with his best friend to Frosty Creek! He skipped over to his friend and his group and got to Crazy Dave's RV. And especially since Stuffy Flower, Chompula's crush, is coming, he could help motivate his friend to ask her out. And Party Citron had to be the most funniest of all Party plants. He got into Crazy Dave's RV and couldn't control his excitement.