Chapter 2: Count Chompula

He was glad that his best friend, Plasma Pea was coming, but he was more focused of Stuffy Flower coming with him. He wasn't completely obsessed with her like Disco Chomper, he just loved her. And to him, it seemed like she liked him back. The gleam that showed in her eyes whenever they shared a glance, was nothing but pure admiration.

As he was in the RV, flying to Frosty Creek, he saw Plasma Pea walking over to him, clearly trying to control the energy inside of him. "Hey.", Plasma Pea said. He waved, but kept his eyes on Stuffy Flower (if only he had any).

It seemed like Plasma noticed him staring at Stuffy Flower, so he sat down beside him and finally sealed his energy. But that sealed happiness immediately went away when he saw Party Citron walking silently up to them, looking miserable and quiet.

"What's wrong with you?", Plasma asked. "You're usually always saying a funny joke to greet us." "I know...", Party Citron responded. "But something bad happened today. Frozen Citron went missing. Agent Pea, Toxic Pea, and Ice Pea, went looking for him everywhere, but he was so well hidden. Commando Pea assumes that the zombies had stolen him while he was out watching seagulls again. He was supposed to be going to Sandy Sands with Toxic Chomper, Alien Flower, and Kernel Corn." Frozen Citron has clearly meant so much to Party Citron. But he couldn't be upset especially when he was already so popular.
"Don't worry, Party Citron." he said. "I promise after we finish this Garden Ops, me, Plasma Pea, you, and Camo Cactus will look for Frozen Citron." Camo Cactus was Ice Citron's girlfriend. She had already pleaded that she could go with Agent Pea when he would go looking for him, but he said he didn't want anyone else going missing. Hopefully, if they survived the Garden Ops, he would find Frozen Citron, like he promised.