Chapter 8: Sky Trooper

He was in Zomboss' secret lab. He was so scared of what he would tell him. He was probably going to put him in a torture chamber or make him clean Mr. Stubbins' litter box for 5 years! Zomboss ckeared his throat, and Sky Trooper prepared for incredibly loud yelling.

"I have fantastic news!", he said. Now Sky Trooper was really confused. "Not only have we dealt with that ice variant, but you went in jail with the 'Gross Goons'!" "What have you done to Frozen Citron with Zoologist?", he asked.
"Easy.", he started. "While we were studying him, we found a body part where you don't have to worry about things. So we took it out. We called it the 'Worrycollodo'. And since you were at jail you must've met the Gross Goons. Did their plan work with you?" "Unfortunately, no. They didn't think I was worthy enough of helping them bust out of jail.

"Follow me", Zomboss said. "I'm going to show you an experiment." Sky Trooper followed Zomboss to the corner of his secret lab to an object that was covered with a blanket. He pulled the blanket off to reveal a white, fluffy zombie who seemed to be sleeping with eyes open. "I call it the 'Yeti zombie'!", Said Zomboss. "Yes it is a robot, but it can target any plant I say, and it will never stop coming after it until it is eliminated!" Sky Trooper couldnt believe his eyes. A robot that could target a plant and never stop? If this Yeti goes after a plant, they were in trouble. Not even Sky Trooper could do that!

"Who are you going to make Yeti target?", Sky Trooper asked. Zomboss whispered in Yeti's ear and his eyes glowed to a blood red. "You'll see.", Zomboss replied, clear up to something. He just wondered what plant the Yeti is targeting first.