Chapter 11: Count Chompula

He saw Disco Chomper run back to the plant's base to hide himself. Coward. But he wasn't focused on him. He was focused on the Yeti. Fury flooded through his veins as he chomped down on the back of the Yeti's neck, and ripped pieces of fur off of him. He was surprised to find a button on the back of his neck.

It labeled: On/Off. So it was a robot the entire time? He pressed it with his mouth and the Yeti stopped moving. He got off the Yeti's back and looked at its face to see its eyes turn from a blood red to a dark maroon color. But he was still made so he bit its head off just to be sure it was gone for good.

Then, he walked towards the unconscious Stuffy Sunflower. Vampire Flower, and Alien Flower inspected her, while Plasma Pea's eyes seemed astonished. It seemed like he was asking himself the same thing Chompula was. How dare any zombie hurt Stuffy Sunflower, the most beautiful plant there was?

"We'll take her to our base and heal her", said Alien Flower. "That slash was pretty deep, so it'll take her a while to heal. The good news is, she'll be alright and alive. The bad news is, she might have ptsd from zombies and will be afraid to go out of the base to fight zombies." It was okay though. At least he knew she was going to be alive and well. She didn't really every enjoy fighting zombies anyway.

Chompula was in the brand-new hospital the plants had built for incredibly sick plants. He was in Stuffy Sunflower's room watching her with devastated eyes (if only he had any). She could barely even talk in the conditions she were in. Her eyes slowly opened, showing no emotion. No happiness, or even sadness. Just nothing. He had wondered if this was the time to ask her about a relationship. But since she couldn't really speak, he decided to keep that for later.

8 Days Later...

Today was the day Stuffy Sunflower would finally get out of the hospital. Alien Flower was right, she did have ptsd, and Disco Chomper had lost interest in her. That means Chompula and Stuffy Sunflower's bond could turn even better.

After a few plants got back from their Garden Ops, Chompula followed Stuffy Flower, who was healing some of the returning plants that weren't fully healed. She was probably scared to see plants that were hurt trying to escape zombies.

"Hey, Stuffy Sunflower", he said as he walked up to her. "Can I talk to you after you're done healing these plants?" "Sure." She responded. He didn't know if he was ready to ask her any at all.

She was finally walking towards him, where he sat in the grass near the left side of the entrance to the plant's base. "So what did you want to talk to me about?"

A/N: So that's the end of the story, if there's any mistakes that I made feel free to tell me. I know the ending was not what you expected but she said yes and I felt too embarrassed somehow to write it down. And about the Gross Goons I'm probably going to make a story about how they get out, and it's going to be a short story since it's kinda like a bonus story. I could probably answer any question you have about this. If anyone gives any more ideas you can tell me.