Chapter 6: Agent Pea

Now that the four plants had finally caught the culprit, Agent Pea would confront the Sky Trooper along with Law Pea, Commando Pea, and Electro Pea, who had his back against the wall.

The Sky Trooper was in a dark room, tied to a chair, with one light on the ceiling. On the other side of the table in front of him, the three peas sat. Agent Pea was first to speak. "So", he started. "Why did you kidnap Frozen Citron?" It was a dumb question but it seemed like Sky Trooper didn't care that it was. "I was only doing what Zomboss told me to", he responded. "He's probably already finished studying that ice plant with Zoologist. He probably already found out that his brain was eatable. I'm not telling you anything else." Law Pea pointed to Electro Pea and signaled him to come over to him. "Shock 'em", Law Pea said. "Shock him until he talks." Electro Pea obeyed and spit out one of his Electric peas and put it against Sky Trooper's body.

Screams of agony was all Agent Pea could hear. "Okay, I'll talk!", Sky Trooper said. "Speak.", Commando Pea nudged him with his hand (if he had any).

Sky Trooper said everything related to him capturing Frozen Citron. "We're going to have to put him in jail", Commando Pea whispered to Agent Pea. "We can't just let him leave and go back to the zombie's base! And the space in jail isn't terrible. It's all we can do." "But what about Toxic Brainz and Dr. Toxic and Lil'Drake?", Agent Pea protested. "They're the most dangerous zombies we have in jail and if they get more cellmates, they could make a plan and all get out!" "I know, but it's better having him in jail then leaving him here or letting him go back to Zomboss." "Fine. We'll put him in jail, but if he and the rest of them get out, I'm blaming you."

"Okay boy, get in 'ya cell", Law Pea said as he put Sky Trooper in his cell with Lil'Drake, Toxic Brainz, and Dr. Toxic. "It's the only place you'll be comfortable." As Sky Trooper walked in his cell, the other three zombies looked at him with interest. Agent Pea saw their glares towards the new prisoner, and became suspicious of them. They never used to look at new zombies like that. Unless they were planning something?