Part 4: Camo Cactus

The only feelings she felt right now were: Anger, worry, and sadness. Out of all plants, why had the zombies taken him? Camo Cactus knew for sure that the zombies had stolen him. If they didn't, that Sky Trooper she just saw would've attacked. She couldn't see him now that he hidden himself. But she kept her eyes on that spot.

Soon, an explosion occurred. She turned to see a Giga-Gargantuar shooting out his explosive imps. This Gargantuar seemed to have experience, but she was always quick to dodge things. So the Sky Trooper brought in reinforcements, she thought. Two can play at that game. I'll need a Super Bean, a Giga-Torchwood, and maybe a Sunflower Queen.

So she grabbed reinforcements and prepared to fight. This plan was easy: The bosses would fight all the other bosses that Sky Trooper would bring in, then Camo Cactus, Plasma Pea, Count Chompula, and Party Citron would steal Sky Trooper and use him as a hostage or confront him.

Plasma Pea was already with Camo Cactus right now. "Plasma Pea, get Count Chompula and Party Citron.", she said. "Tell them about my plan and tell them to get ready. I know this Sky Trooper is experienced, he's most likely a Super Elite due to his smartness." Plasma Pea obeyed.

And soon, Party Citron and Count Chompula approached Camo Catctus. "He probably went to his right side of the Backyard.", Count Chompula said. "That's what any Super Elite would do." Camo Cactus nodded and followed her group to Sky Trooper's right side of the Backyard.