Chapter 7: Party Citron

At first it seemed like all hope was lost, but he and his friends had caught the Sky Trooper and he was telling him where Frozen Citron was. He'd finally see his brother again!

"So are you going to let me go back to my base?", Sky Trooper said. "Dr. Zomboss is expecting me and I'm never late. Besides, you're going to have to fight zombies. Zomboss would never hand over a plant so easily." Party Citron felt like he should just ignore him. He had a point but he had to believe that he would get Frozen Citron back. So Party Citron and his group had grabbed Law Pea's keys while he was sleeping and got him out. The other three zombies were sleeping.

As Party Citron and his group went to the zombie's base, Zomboss was already there with Frozen Citron. He seemed more proud than scared. "I'm here to return your plant friend.", Said Zomboss. "We came to study him, and found out that his brain is uneatable. So we took care of him until you got here." Party Citron believed half of what he said. He doubt that his brother was safe and was taken care of. They probably took his brains and made him think zombies were safe. Or was there something else?

He glanced at Sky Trooper, thinking he had lied. But he seemed more confused than mischievous. He walked beside Zomboss without any of the plants giving him any orders.

"Now you plants can run along. And you,", he pointed to Sky Trooper. "I want to have a talk with you." Sky Trooper quivered in fear. He probably wasn't used to being yelled at since he was the most loved zombie to Zomboss. "Okay guys,", said Plasma Pea. "Let's head home."