Chapter 5: Stuffy Sunflower

She didn't want Count Chompula to go. She wanted to stay with him and be near him. But he was looking for his friends' brother. And it would be pretty embarrassing to always be talking to Chompula when there were plants she never really talked to.

"You don't have to worry,", Disco Chomper said from behind her. "You have me. Count Chompula is just a puny Super Elite, and we're both Masters, you know that. Do you want to go kill all those bosses fighting down there? I could use some assistance."

She knew he only wanted attention from her because he was so obsessed with her. And she loved Chompula even though he was a Super Elite. But zombies were invading Plant territory, and many plants were already trying to vanquish them. She might as well help.

Vampire Flower, Count Chompula's sister, walked next to her, along with Alien Flower. She knew they wanted to greet her, but she already had to kill the bosses. The three sunflowers healed each other most of the time and somehow Disco Chomper had been vanquished multiple times. He clearly wasn't the right one for her.

Soon the zombie bosses were vanquished and the plant bosses continued to vanquish Browncoats, Outhouse Browncoats, and other zombies. She just waited for Chompula to come back to the backyard.

She thought she was about to fall asleep when she heard the leaf-steps of four plants and a sack being dragged across the ground. The plants had brought the Sky Trooper in a sack and they were returning! She was so happy to see Chompula and he seemed happy to see her, too.

She walked over to him to welcome him back. It seemed like Vampire Flower was just as happy to see him as she was. Even though she was blind, she still always knew where everyone was. She could also heal herself with her Life Leech. Plants said that Count Chompula and Vampire Flower were bitten by bats and were forced to live in Baron Von Bats' lair, which was true but only the Sunflowers knew but they kept it a secret.

"We found the Sky Trooper,", Camo Cactus said. "We put him in the sack and we're going to confront him first. If it doesn't work then we'll use him as a hostage." The plan was good, but what if Zomboss had already done something to Frozen Citron? Everyone would be devastated. How could she ever become closer to Count Chompula when he was so sad?